How long would it take mirror master to takedown shield

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By oceanmaster21

If mirror master wanted to take down shield how much prep would he need and how long would it take him to do so

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Probably no prep. Sheild has many weapons, computers, and, hell, those shield tags they wear on their uniforms that he could bounce around in. A guy that fights the Flash, should have no problem with these slow pokes. No matter how well trained they are.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 juiceboks  Moderator

By S.H.I.E.L.D do you mean all of the agents? Every base? Just the helicarrier?

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@juiceboks: I stand with my earlier Hypothisis if op means one Helecarrier. I'll admit, MM is probably screwed once the entire Agency goes after him. Most likely it will be a demolition job. Also a breach of classified files.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 juiceboks  Moderator

@juiceboks: I stand with my earlier Hypothisis if op means one Helecarrier. I'll admit, MM is probably screwed once the entire Agency goes after him. Most likely it will be a demolition job. Also a breach of classified files.

I dunno, I think he has the means to take out the whole agency assuming they all try and take him down and not retreat into space or something like that. If thing's get too heated and everybody is on alert, then he can retreat to the Mirror World and use hit-and-run tactics.