#1 Posted by jasonred79 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I mistaken or something? Or is WW vs Cheetah actually a fair fight?

I dunno... I was under the impression that Cheetah can't really lift a battleship or withstand a building falling on her? ... am I mistaken?

Is this in the wrong thread?

#2 Posted by Saren (26025 posts) - - Show Bio

Cheetah is in Wonder Woman's strength range and usually faster than Diana. It's supposed to be a fair fight, it's just that Cheetah's rep has gone down over the years because some writers thought it made sense for her to get knocked out multiple times by Batman and Catwoman.

#3 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasonred79: This is a thread, it is in the wrong section, cause this isn't a battle, it is descussing an issue. CB already made it clear, but for further info about her cheack her page: http://www.comicvine.com/cheetah-minerva/29-8344/

#4 Posted by lightsout (1833 posts) - - Show Bio

I must have been 'tainted' by the DCAU version of Cheetah because New52's portrayal of Cheetah made me think she wasn't supposed to be that strong too. Also that "animal people" usually never tend to be world-buster powerful (they're just mutated, lifting a few tons, etc). I guess it's explainable because her powers are mystic in origin, but something about it still feels odd to me.

#5 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

yes it's a fair fight because IIRC she is severelly faster than Diana

#6 Posted by Urban_Ronin (9935 posts) - - Show Bio

Even before New 52 Cheetah had some hardcore strength feats and has always been regarded as a real threat for Wonder Woman (at least among the diehard WW fans)

#7 Posted by The Stegman (25522 posts) - - Show Bio

Even before the New 52 she was a beast (no pun intended) 

Casually pushing Bane into a wall...one handed. 
#8 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (1852 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

Even before the New 52 she was a beast (no pun intended)

Casually pushing Bane into a wall...one handed.

Ups a daizy x32, lol. wait ups... that remminds me of the southpark episode with the Bane masks.