Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By lykopis

@veshark said:

@lykopis said:

@veshark: ha! Love it.

As for me, this summer makes it eleven years.

Thank you :)

(You get that it's a Drake reference, right?)

Ahem. Drake is my boy.

Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Veshark

@lykopis said:

@veshark said:

@lykopis said:

@veshark: ha! Love it.

As for me, this summer makes it eleven years.

Thank you :)

(You get that it's a Drake reference, right?)

Ahem. Drake is my boy.

Haha good to know.

14NC3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By 14NC3

Spider-man. I watched the 90's TV show throughout my childhood as well as the spectacular spider-man tv show and the raimi movies. (I also watched all the x-men 90 tv shows. Ahh X-men evolution and wolverine and the x-men takes me back)

Thinking I knew everything about him, I started babbling on about my 'knowledge' of spider-man to my friends they told me that I had no idea about the source material. And they were right. So I went on to wikipedia and read about his stories. The links on the page lead me on to reading about a bunch of other characters and teams like wolverine, iron man, daredevil, the avengers, the x-men. This all eventually lead me on to reading about DC as well.

Soon after, I finally started buying comics. Been reading comics for 4 years now, so I started when I was 11 and I must say that after joining this site I have gained sooo much more knowledge on much more characters. Reading everyone elses stories was so cool, if you read mine thanks a bunch :D

batpala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By batpala

I started reading nearly ten years ago after watching the film Hercules I really got into Greek Mythology which got me into Wonder Woman. From there it's practically history and I've never looked back. Though I do regret reading Watchmen when I was eleven.

chem86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

10 months. And The Avengers movie and Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes cartoon got me interested in comics. I've be addicted ever since. Lol.

This exactly same for me!

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#56  Edited By Wolverine008

@batpala:

Hahaha, Watchmen DEFINITELY isn't suited for ten year olds.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Ratava

3 or 4 weeks. The character feats from the Battle-forum got me interested and then i wanted to know the whole context of the scans so i started reading Comics. Only a few so far - CoIE - Secret Wars 1/2 - Inifity War - Blackest Night - Brightest Day - Dc One Million - World War Hulk - The Final Night

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Justice league, teen titans, and the dark knight got me interested.

Kraya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only really started in May. For the longest time I didn't know WHERE to start. I thought things were just too complex now to get into comics and understand everything. Then a friend of mine showed me AvX (of all things...) and although I didn't like the story at all, it got me to re-evaluate. I researched and found Blackest Night. It sounded interesting, so I bought it. Blackest Night was so great, it got me to buy more and more comics and now I'm broke all the time and still don't have all the comics I want :(

Cold4NoReason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been reading comics on and off since childhood. I honestly only remember picking up a few issues of the Age of Apocalypse series when that ran its course and was hooked. Started collecting when I was 18 which lasted a short while but now 10 years later I'm back full force. I always enjoyed the comic universe. Mainly Marvel in the beginning but DC hooked me with the New 52 series. Also the animated short films and comic/movie/tv aadaptations sealed the deal.