#1 Posted by redleader1 (508 posts) - - Show Bio

So i read Batman RIP for the first time about 2 weeks ago and i was contemplating if it was to early to re read the book to see if it is as good (i read it a 4 in the morning in one sitting so i might have some confusion due to that) and if some of the more confusing stuff was that insane.

So how long should you wait before re reading a trade, either just re reading your favorite story over and over till it might become less enjoyable to you, or reading a story you did not like or fully understand, in order to see if it improves.

#2 Posted by SilverPool (1501 posts) - - Show Bio

I just do it whenever I feel like it. Typically a year, although I reread all of Snyder's N52 Batman each time a new trade comes out which is an awesome practice.

#3 Posted by bladewolf (759 posts) - - Show Bio

Usually about 6 months to a year

#4 Posted by dagmar_merrill (8604 posts) - - Show Bio

Whenever I feel the need to.

#5 Posted by Jonez120 (4328 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know, when I want to I guess.

#6 Posted by judasnixon (6584 posts) - - Show Bio

Usually never....... I must really like a comic to reread it.

#7 Posted by Mrnoital (1425 posts) - - Show Bio

whenever i feel like it, no specific time limit

#8 Posted by redleader1 (508 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverpool: I did the same thing when i got the city of owls trade and death of the family, your right it really elevates the story.

#9 Posted by Ryagan (852 posts) - - Show Bio

Just whenever I feel like it. If it's a good story, like The Dark Phoenix Saga, then I end up enjoying it even more the second time.

#10 Posted by Catsnlynne (1032 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't have a set time when I read my comic books again, but I find that by rereading them I pick things up or understand the stories better than the first time I read them.

#11 Posted by Ms-Lola (2735 posts) - - Show Bio

When I have time and become curious about something I might have missed, or another character I might want to know better. I am in the midst of The Children's Crusade again and also went through some older Thor TPBs and it's always more enjoyable the second, third (or fourth) time around.

Classics from the Silver Age are especially fun to re-visit.

#12 Posted by force_echo (863 posts) - - Show Bio

Never. I never retread comics, books, rewatch movies, or replay video games. If I've forgotten it, it wasn't important to begin with.

#13 Posted by The_Tree (7464 posts) - - Show Bio

Whenever I feel like picking up the book again. Typically about a year. The most I've read a book over is three times, for Final Crisis.