Avatar image for bossdarksied355
Bossdarksied355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bossdarksied355

I haven't really kept up with wolverine comics recently and my friend told me that he lost his healing factor so this really made me wonder how he is still alive, let alone walking. I mean he has 100 pounds of adamantium grafted to his bones, how is it possible that he's walking around and still fighting since falling from five feet would probably tear his muscles from his bones. His muscles should be torn to shreds, he should be in a freaking hospital bed. The only reason he was able to do all of that stuff before was because his super healing would constantly heal his muscles which I might add gave him a degree of enhanced strength. And if that wasn't enough the adamantium also poisoned his blood, another thing the healing factor helped him with, so he should be dead already. Can anyone tell me how he's still going? Was there something in the recent comics that explained how he was still walking around and being.........not dead?

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossdarksied355: I don't think they took his other powers though, he's still like a super soldier with his 4 rating of strength.

Avatar image for bossdarksied355
Bossdarksied355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: It doesn't matter since his strength only came from his muscles constantly healing themselves from the day to day activities and exercises that wolverine did with the extra 100 pounds of adamantium on his bones, without the super healing even the simplest of things such as walking for an extended period and even sitting up would be extremely strenuous on his muscles and it would leave him incredibly fatigued and tired.Also what about the blood poisoning from the adamantium?