How is it that DC has more Teen friendly superheroes?

Duzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Try as I might, I can't see a younger version of Ironman or Captain America T.V series, or even or even Thor. I dunno how bout WB was able to merge the old style teen drama with DC main stream superheores. Beside Spiderman and X-Men, what other marvel main stream heroes can be used in the WB Teen-Superhero formula?

Hulk? Thor? Wolverine? Black Widow?

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because DC > Marvel.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

The Runaways has been in development for years

kingofnerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because DC has long love affair with little boys >.>

ParaChomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it's because DC started the teen superhero earlier than Marvel?

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@parachomp: nah spidey was the first major teen superhero

ParaChomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Well, I don't think Teen Batman would be much of a teen drama. There is/was some animated show with a teen Ironman I think.

Teen Thor? Would humans even exist at the time? Teen Wolverine? What year would that be? Cage, was in prison. Vision is a robot. Captain Marvel? Nope. Captain America? NO! Fantastic Four? Johnny would work well, Reed and Susan could work, but Bens necessary trait of permanent transformation clashes horribly with the secret identity necessity of the concept.

Daredevil? Maybe. Black Widow? Would have something from Terminator: SCC. Hulk? Would take some work but could work. She-Hulk? If she gets the bloodtransfusion as a teen. Iron Fist? Could work. Black Panther? Maybe. Original Captain Marvel bound to Rick Jones? Hawkeye could work and if not we just change to the younger female version.

Speaking of Kate, why not just use actual Teen Heroes. Marvel isn't dependant on using the most famous ones at this point, they made a show about the suit guys without superpowers, that were useless or semi-antagonists in the movies. Kamala Khan, Nova, Runaways. Young avengers, could also work, but they are somewhat dependant on the fact that there are already plenty of superheroes.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Most of Marvel's original teens are in their 20s or 30s now...and they just never really made new ones except for the New Ultimates that I know of.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Most of Marvel's original teens are in their 20s or 30s now...and they just never really made new ones except for the New Ultimates that I know of.

The current Powerman, current Nova, current White Tiger, Avengers Academy students, a couple of Teen teams. They do have quite a lote, but most of them don't get much coverage. Though, DC isn't actually better in that department. There are the Teen Titans. Is Cyborg still a teen?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

What DC heroes are in the "teen formula" other than the Titans and Young Justice? Because all of their other shows were about adult superheroes.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because DC has long love affair with little boys >.>

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2: Superboy came long before Spiderman as did Jimmie Olsen who had his own comic long before.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided