#1 Posted by Z3RO180 (6431 posts) - - Show Bio

Them being Heidi and Spencer from the hills. For thoses in the USA that don't know these two blights on humanity are on Celebrity Big Brother and the public has dubbed them speidi. Spencer's is just an unlike able ass wipe and Heidi is just a FU£&/NG moron. Rounding up I would rather give myself a stage 5 concussion by banging my head agents a steel wall than sit next to them on a train and listen to them.

#2 Posted by The Stegman (23813 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't even know they were still relevant. 

#3 Posted by Immortal777 (7267 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea who they are ,what the hills is and Celebrity big brother is so they can't possibly be that important.

#4 Posted by SUNMAN (7227 posts) - - Show Bio

If I didn't have an internship at one of the big gossip shows (TMZ, Access Hollywood, Extra, Entertainment Tonight.......not saying which one) I would have never heard about those people. Still can't wrap my head around how they were ever relevant or why people care about them

#5 Posted by Z3RO180 (6431 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 your right its not that important these two people are from. Show in the states and the people over here payed them to come over from the USA to the UK to basically to be on show that is set in a house with other people and they aren't the nicest of people......just realised tele in the UK is at an all new low :/

#6 Posted by inferiorego (22646 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

I didn't even know they were still relevant.
Staff
#7 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

why care about it or watch any of that stuff?

either way, wrong forum

#8 Posted by Agent9149 (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Their 15 minutes of fame is over. Long time.

#9 Posted by JediXMan (30206 posts) - - Show Bio

Realty show people?

Doesn't matter what country it is. They'll all annoying.

Moderator Online