How I'd connect the Marvel movies

Guardian_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You had Iron Man 3 introducing AIM. I would've put in MODOK for a more interesting character but most importantly, with AIM in the picture and the knowledge of Thanos I'd add the Quantum Bands, opening the idea of Quasar.

GotG shoud've been Kree vs Shi'ar battling for the gem. We have a Ronan who represents his Kree and that opens doors for Mar-Vell(Captain Marvel) for the Kree and the door also opens in the Shi'ar for a potential Vulcan and Gladiator(Who doesn't want to see these 4 duke it out for a 2v2) The Nova Corps are involved in stopping the war to keep peace(Introducing Nova Prime as Richard Rider), Guardians eventually help out due to the thought of the galaxy being destroyed if it is in the wrong hands and want to aid the Nova Corps. If you don't see what I'm getting at I'm aiming for the Thanos Imperative! Annihilators(Glads&Ronan) Now the ending... After what I just told you, how cool would it be to see at the end Ronan's informed that one of the planets of their long rivaled enemies, The Skrull, is under attack? By Galactus the planet eater. Introducing Silver Surfer flying right out to the screen. A reboot of how Surfer should've really been portrayed as well as Galactus(DAMN FF2 MOVIE) and the fact of how involve these two are in Thanos's conquest. This giving us 5 characters for an Annihilators.

The last Annihilator character should've been introduced in Thor 2 as a battle against Surtur in which the Twilight Sword has a gem? Beta Ray Bill is introduced as the last of the Annihilators.

I make it a point for the Annihilators to be introduced due to the fact that they are the Thanos Imperative. Yet I don't take away the introduction of any important characters that were shown in these 3 films.

What do you think of my spin off?