Tell me what you guys think:

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By dngn4774

I guess my biggest shift was from anime and sitcoms to darker films. As a kid I used to watch anything with action, especially DBZ as soon as I got home from school.

As an adult I've rotated between lighter stuff, comedy, and extremely dark dramas. Lately I've been watching foreign films like Ichi the Killer, I Saw the Devil, and Battle Royale. A few months ago I was binge watching the Twilight Zone and viewing House of Cards in my spare time. I've noticed as I grow older I've become less consistent on specific genres. Scifi, superhero films, and any comedies with Will Ferrell are the closest thing I have to a niche.

Edit: Seeing Lizzie Mcguire's face next to the cast of Arrow just feels blasphemous.

GC8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1422

User Lists: 8

I really don't think I've changed that much - still like the stuff I loved as a kid, but now I just like all of it plus new stuff.

JulieDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I mostly go through cycles where I will watch a show to the point that I tire of it, take a break for a few months or years and then watch it again. I have found that I've become more interested in watching older shows, especially stuff that pre-dates me more than watching modern shows, I realized that I like knowing how the show will end because I don't want to dedicate precious time to shows that might do something stupid. I've always loved sitcoms. Years ago, I was probably more into police procedurals whereas now I prefer medical dramas and only watch dramedy police procedurals like NCIS. Honestly, the biggest change in my viewing habits is that I don't watch much TV anymore and when I do, its all on my laptop now (my TV has been broken for ever a year).