#1 Posted by TJSH96 (494 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would be more intelligent out of The One Above All and characters like Brainiac 5, Lex Luthor, Reed Richards, Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, Galactus, The Watcher and other intelligent characters. I've always thought that The One Above All is only unlimited in-terms of strength, speed, durability and destructive capacity, but how does he compare in terms of intelligence? Who is the most intelligent fictional character ever, out of all of them?

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (11736 posts) - - Show Bio

its above all : P

#3 Edited by dondave (26952 posts) - - Show Bio

@tjsh96: The TOAA is Omniscient, he know's everything

#4 Edited by jloneblackheart (5467 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll never understand why there are so many threads about TOAA. What is so hard to understand about omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent? He is unlimited in all aspects. None are more powerful, none are more intelligent and there is nowhere he cannot reach or see.

#5 Posted by Veshark (8544 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll never understand why there are so many threads about TOAA. What is so hard to understand about omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent? He is unlimited in all aspects. None are more powerful, none are more intelligent and there is nowhere he cannot reach or see.

This.

#6 Posted by TJSH96 (494 posts) - - Show Bio

In terms of how advanced TOAA is, how does he compare? Sure TOAA is has unlimited strength, speed, endurance, durability and destructive capacity, but how advanced is he?