How does Omnipresence work in battle?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I hear all about characters who aren't on a god's level physically(not that impressive physically, non-physically and so on and so on) yet they have omnipresence. How does omnipresence works in a battle? Its being everywhere at once? How does this work? How does this work especially against those who do not have omnipresence?

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By transcendence

Omnipresence means you're everywhere, at every time, at once.

transcendence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By transcendence

Interesting.

I guess if you're omnipresent, then you are creation/imagination/reality itself.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transcendence: So what? You can't be omnipresent without being omnipotent and omniscient?

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@deathhero61: I could follow that logic to a certain extent at least.

If you are everywhere, then logically you would have access to everything, and can learn anything and everything.

If you then know everything, you would then know how to do almost anything.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 the_red_viper  Moderator

@transcendence: Not quite. I've heard that Kingdom Come Flash is somewhat omnipresent, which kinda makes sense if you read the book.

I think that omnipresence in battle means you can't be taken by surprise. You see everything, nobody/nothing can escape from you, etc.

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A person that's omnipresent can't really be put down nor can they really lose.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnipresence is a useful tool in being able to matchup against varying levels of enemies but it does have its limits.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the only being that's ever been truly portrayed as being omnipresent within a universe is pr Beyonder in his original realm. No one else really fits the definition that I know of.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Omnipresence is a useful tool in being able to matchup against varying levels of enemies but it does have its limits.

How does it work in combat? If someone who's physicals barely past a street leveler had it, how would they use it?

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By NeonGameWave

@deathhero61 said:

@neongamewave said:

How does it work in combat? If someone who's physicals barely past a street leveler had it, how would they use it?

They could use it to avoid danger, confrontation and they would probably benefit in the sense that their opponents have no way in countering a unique attribute unless they themselves have reality altering abilities that are well appropiated in regards to the situation. Its not a combat advantage but its a tool and method advantage in allowing the user to remain confident and safe since they are essentially everywhere and nowhere it becomes dangerous when the opponent can break those rules and boundaries the danger is combat compatible if the user of the omnipresence were to be more than street level while at street level they are not really a threat and can comfortably avoid threats but if there is someone who can afford to ignore the omnipresence then that street level omnipresence character has no way in responding unless its vice-versa in which they are powerful and now they are high-tier omnipresent threats the difference is made known between the character tiers one can stay safe from most dangers unless they meet their kryptonite while the other is much more powerful and can apply ominpresence in a way in which its a tool rather than just a last resort.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If a fighter is omnipresent doesn't that mean he's the person he's fighting as well?

There's a difference between being present everywhere and being everything.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

If a fighter is omnipresent doesn't that mean he's the person he's fighting as well?

That's a very interesting question..