#1 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

Does he eat them like pac-man or something? I know very little about the guy.

#2 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope this helps

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223798 posts) - - Show Bio
Usually with a Fork and Knife...
#4 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Galactus possesses an insatiable hunger for energy that is satisfied by energies derived from energy and life rich planets. Galactus' great hunger is the greatest motivating force in his life, consuming his complete attention and motivating his every action. He uses energy from the core of planets and universal sources to sustain the energy and biology of his body.

In ultimate alliance he uses some sort of machine that helps him get the energy of the planet core. Eventually the planet is dried up of energy and he leaves on his ship as the planet is destroyed. (or something like that)
#5 Posted by Psychotime (623 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he uses a machine, but I've never read any of his stories.

What do you think magma tastes like?

#6 Posted by inferiorego (21225 posts) - - Show Bio
Calvin said:
"Hope this helps

"
i wish
Staff
#7 Posted by loganreme (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

On his best china plate with a squirt of ketchup lol

#8 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4157 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol great pics people.

To be honest I don't think there is just one way, at least it never looks that way in the comics. But one would assume he uses machines to convert the organic and inorganic material to its raw energy form that he can then have syphoned into his body.

#9 Posted by MrDirector786 (43392 posts) - - Show Bio

He converts it into energy and absorbs it.

#10 Posted by mrpolonog (10 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember in Marvels seeing a machine on top of a building. There were apocalyptic events before hand as well. Also, don't forget the Silver Surfer/other heralds. Do they cause sufficient damage before Galactus comes, or do they just alert the residents?

#11 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Edited by jloneblackheart (5496 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus converts bioshperic energy into energy for his consumption. He can do this simply by touching the planet and manual converting the energy (he generally doesn't do this because it requires him to use energy to gain energy, thus reducing the total amount he can receive from the planet). He uses a massive power converter machine from his space ship to convert the energy for him so he can receive the maximum possible.

The heralds are to help him locate suitable planets. In adition to alerting Galactus to a planets location, they will assist in destroying any defenses the planet might have that attempt to stop Galactus. On occasions, the Silver Surfer has assisted in helping space-faring people to evacuate the planet.

#13 Posted by Havenless (1305 posts) - - Show Bio

To sum up whatever everyone else has said, he doesn't 'eat' the physical planet, he just absorbs the geothermic, atmospheric, and life energies on it. He leaves it as a dead husk.

#14 Edited by logy5000 (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

What was the point in bumping this?

#15 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5142 posts) - - Show Bio

With a straw

#16 Edited by wolverine1610 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

i read in an old silver surfer comic that he used a machine to drain the planet's core of its energy and pumped the energy into himself. sometimes he would just drain the energy himself without a machine through his hands but either way

#17 Posted by henrik (562 posts) - - Show Bio

He grilles them , then he eats them with coleslaw .

#18 Posted by warlock360 (28040 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus converts bioshperic energy into energy for his consumption. He can do this simply by touching the planet and manual converting the energy (he generally doesn't do this because it requires him to use energy to gain energy, thus reducing the total amount he can receive from the planet). He uses a massive power converter machine from his space ship to convert the energy for him so he can receive the maximum possible.

The heralds are to help him locate suitable planets. In adition to alerting Galactus to a planets location, they will assist in destroying any defenses the planet might have that attempt to stop Galactus. On occasions, the Silver Surfer has assisted in helping space-faring people to evacuate the planet.

I'd +1 this if i could