• 70 results
Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

@eyedcyou: I gotta say I like it

one thing that's throwing me off is how it looks like Justice league was announced as a 2 part movie

possibly one big story that has extra parts filled in by the solo movies would be awesome too

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

@mrnoital said:

@eyedcyou: I gotta say I like it

one thing that's throwing me off is how it looks like Justice league was announced as a 2 part movie

possibly one big story that has extra parts filled in by the solo movies would be awesome too

Yeah that seems to be the most puzzling thing about the release.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou: yeah, it says it comes in 2 parts, but they're years apart, so I have to wonder, will the movies that come in between feel tied in, or very stand alone

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: That'd be really cool if they tied in... Personally, I think the movies will be seperated, and only briefly tied into each other.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Mrnoital

@eyedcyou: that's probably the best way to go so there's not too much confustion

I like how they put Green Lantern last so by then DC might have a good enough name to carry GL by the time it comes

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: Yeah i agree. Also gives it more time to put the 2011 film out of everyones heads.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@eyedcyou: Shazam isn't in the sane universe as BvS.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: There's no confirmation of that. I think that people misinterpreted that statement.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By MakkyD

@eyedcyou: It still clearly stated that Shazam will not be a JL character.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By EyeDCyou

@maccyd: I think he'll be incorporated into the the second but not the first. Those big execs don't always know what exactly is going on. If 2019 comes around and they think he should be incorporated, they'll do it.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: that guy said he's not Justice League, doesn't mean different universe, just not a core member of the team

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou: Shazam is right before JL2, if he was going to be in JL 2 they'd set him up there but they've clearly said he's not going to be a JL character when discussing that film in particular.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: Well its a long way away. I'm just thinking that anything could happen.

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: It's still unlikely to do any major crossovers, especially considering it's been done by a different studio, which makes creative control harder.

Tbh with the marketing spiel and the handing off to a separate company, knowing WB they're probably too afraid to risk the different tone and whether or not it's a part of the universe depends on its success.

jas0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just want Justice League Dark

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Mrnoital

@maccyd: New Line Cinema is owned by Time Warner and merged with WB in 2008, that's not handing off to a separate company

knowing WB? what do you know about WB? it's not really that they're afraid, they simply don't have the time, WB is one of the biggest movie makers out there

here's a link to a wiki page with their movies, even in this decade, superhero movies are a small part of what they are putting out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Warner_Bros._films

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By MakkyD

@mrnoital: New Line Cinemas is a different studio than what they are using for the other DCCU films.

What does Time have anything to do with it? Did they suddenly get time to start making Justice League concidentially after Avengers became a success? Disney are a company of similar size of Wb, if not larger, yet they can produce GOTg, Daredevil and other risks alongside Iron Man and co and all are regularly scheduled. WB don't produce all those films, they merely distribute them, spreading the workload amongst their subsidiaries.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: Time Warner is the larger company that owns Warner Bros, New Line Cinema, and DC, they also own Castle Rock Entertainment, but that's less likely to be used looking at movies they made in the past

in case you didn't know they've been planning a Justice League movie for years, green lantern was going to be a launching point, but that failed

and it doesn't matter what risks they're taking(if you take a look at that link, yes they did do lots of superhero movies, most just weren't good so people forget them),they're just doing lots of movies in general, and if your going as far back as daredevil, then yeah DC has a lot of comic movies

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: What point were we even discussing in the first place? We seem to just be responding to the previous post and going further and further away from the original point of the discussion.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump