How Do You Want The DCCU To Play Out?

• 70 results
Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

There's a lot of movie possibilities and ways they could go with the whole thing

I'd be interesting in seeing them make a JLA run by the government to take on the JL like in the new 52

maybe use that to lead up to a trinity war if they have the JLD, which would be good, since there should be magic, since there is both Shazam and Wonder Woman

and with Batman being older they can introduce more of the bat-family, and even the teen titans with Tim as the leader(but there is a show happening, not sure how they plan on working with that)

anything you would like to see happen?

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Alright I'll try to pan this out...

BvS - The trinity is formed.

Justice League- The Trinity is put up against a large threat (Darkseid) and has to recruit more members to help overcome it (Aquaman, Cyborg, hopefully Flash, & Green Lantern)

Solo films - Wonder Woman, Aquaman, etc. (Not much to say about these films right now.. just solo jobs really)

Justice League Dark - film focuses on the team, but the end introduces pandora and the trinity of sin. It could end on a cliff hanger to possibly result in the Trinity war in the second Justice League film.

Suicide Squad - Spin off film from Justice League 1 (Waller decides that a team of villains could operate like the JL if put to work by force.)

If (pls) they one day make a Teen Titans film, I'd like it to spin off from Batman. The Bat film could end with either Dick or Tim deciding they wanted to go solo.

These are just preliminary thoughts..

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

@eyedcyou: that's...actually a pretty good plan for the DCCU.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@eyedcyou: We don't know yet if Justice League Dark or Suicide Squad movies will be connected to DCCU, or do have any source that confirms that connection?

If Shazam is probably a stand alone franchise other movies also could be stand alone franchises!

In my opinion the comics Dna is connect characters but that seems not the way that Wb/Dc is going with all their films based on Dc comics characters!

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@4thor: I know, but I'm just assuming at this point.

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou: Ok nice plan let's hope Kevin Tsujihara have similar ideas in his mind!

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

Unless they stop trying to chase the success of The Dark Knight with all this pseudo dark crap I don't really care about the DCCU because it's clearly content with mediocrity and only appealing to a select audience.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teerack: Well that sounds a tad bitter.

Zearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Zearing

@eyedcyou:

I like it, especially since it would easily lead to a Forever Evil adaptation for Justice League 3.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By Transformers1024

Does anyone know if Guillermo del Toro's JLD will be apart of the DCCU? Or if it's /actually/ going to be made?

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zearing: My butt would explode for live-action Crime Syndicate.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Does anyone know if Guillermo del Toro's JLD will be apart of the DCCU? Or if it's /actually/ going to be made?

Its been rumored for years but beyond that, there's no real indication its going to get made.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transformers1024 said:

Its been rumored for years but beyond that, there's no real indication its going to get made.

Yeah pretty much... I mean GTD said that it's currently being written, and he would be working on it more actively after Pacific Rim 2. It sounds like he's really passionate about it, so I think it'll follow through.

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transformers1024 said:

First is 2017 Pacific Rim 2...

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

@fallschirmjager said:

@transformers1024 said:

Yeah pretty much... I mean GTD said that it's currently being written, and he would be working on it more actively after Pacific Rim 2. It sounds like he's really passionate about it, so I think it'll follow through.

at any one time there's hundreds of films "being written" and "in development". those types of statements should be taken with a grain of salt.

until shooting begins, anything can happen.,

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By 4Thor

@eyedcyou: WB/DC movies

2016 B v S and Shazam

2017 ??? and ????

Who are your bets for the 2017 Wb announced dates?

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@4thor: They Haven't offically released anything on other than BvS dates wise. But here's how I think it'll play out.

2016 - BvS

2016 - Shazam

2017 - Suicide Squad

2017 - Justice League

2018 - Wonder Woman

2018 - Aquaman

2019 - Sandman

2019 - Man of Steel 2

2020 - Batman

2020 - Justice League Dark

Avatar image for xxedward_kenwayxx
XxEdward_KenwayXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou: honestly I think it'll go something like this:

2016- Batman V Superman

2016- Shazam

2017- Aquaman

2017- Suicide Squad

2018- Wonder Woman

2018- Justice League

2019- Man of steel 2

2019- Batman

2020- suicide squad 2

2020- Justice League 2

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Their building to crisis

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou: I'd be interested in a JLA movie, made by the government as a counter for the JL, I'd think they make this after the task force x(suicide squad) fails

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By 4Thor

@eyedcyou said:

@4thor: They Haven't offically released anything on other than BvS dates wise. But here's how I think it'll play out.

2016 - BvS

2016 - Shazam

2017 - Suicide Squad

2017 - Justice League

2018 - Wonder Woman

2018 - Aquaman

2019 - Sandman

2019 - Man of Steel 2

2020 - Batman

2020 - Justice League Dark

B V S confirmed March 27 2016 DCCU

Aug. 5, 2016: Shazam (out of DCCU)

June 23, 2017: Justice League (DCCU)

Nov. 17, 2017: Suicide Squad (DCCU ????)

March 23, 2018: Wonder Woman (DCCU)

July 27, 2018: Man of Steel 2 (DCCU)

April 5, 2019: Aquaman (DCCU)

June 14, 2019: Batman (DCCU)

April 3, 2020: Justice League 2 (DCCU)

I don't think JL Dark will happen and Sandman was replaced be the Suicide Squad, no backup source just a guess like everything else, if set to 2017 the JL movie will be in the first date June, i don't see a JL movie released in November.

I guess we don't believe in the Flash movie! The Tv series could be great but takes the chances for a solo movie!

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: That'd be pretty awesome. Or a Doom Patrol...

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like Suicide Squad would fit better after we get solo films for Batman, Shazam, WW and Aquaman. Because then you can just use the villains from those films on SS. Deathstroke, Deadshot, Black Manta, Black Adam and Cheetah and you're done (swap out names as you like, point remains)

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Mrnoital

@eyedcyou: that would be cool and could introduce other metahumans, like batmans outsiders, or static

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@4thor: Again, it still isn't confirmed that Shazam! will take place outside of the universe, but regardless of whether it does or not, it's still a DC/WB movie and will be included in that list. Sandman hasn't officially been replaced, but it hasn't seen much press in a long time. JLD I think has a pretty good chance of happening, but not for a few years. I hope the Flash & Green Lantern get movies, but based on the size of the confirmed slate, and the current casting confirmations, they're starting to lose hope :(

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#31  Edited By SaintWildcard

I just want a JL vs Crime Syndicate movie and I will die happy

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou: and it could be awesome, beast boy is a great meta human

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

there's some good ideas out there, bump

4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnoital: Can you see some positive things, if in the future Shazam movie is confirmed to be out of DCCU?

Isn't a bad idea make the CBS Supergirl series? Ins't she a "Superman female clone", ins't a mistake "repeat" characters in separate universes?

DCCU doesn't have to copy MCU formula but the DNA of comics is connect characters, i would prefer that the Flash series never happen and see him and Shazam in the JL.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Give as much power to Geoff Johns as possible.

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Court Of Owls & Blackest Night, would love to see those done.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mrnoital

@4thor: they haven't confirmed that it's a different universe, just not in the justice league

and its not all about connection, dc has earth 2 and marvel has the ultimate universe

also Supergirl will have the same executive producer as both Arrow and Flash

plus I'm pretty sure a big reason they're making these shows is to use them as a testing ground to see what people like and don't like

and most importantly, this thread is about what people want to happen, not what is set to happen(since almost nothing is confirmed)

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By EyeDCyou
4Thor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By 4Thor

@mrnoital: Ok, as big movie fan i would like that WB/Dc concentrate on a connected DCCU and forget the TV series!

I hope that in a future Wonder Woman movie, that we all want to see, Wb/Dc don't change Wonder Woman origin story just to fit in Man of Steel tone, the Greek mythology is saturated in Hollywood movies, but make her anything else that Amazon, is wrong.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I don't mind if it takes some influence from the New 52 (Forever Evil would make a great Legion of Doom movie) just as long as it doesn't get as freaking angsty. Also, respect the Silver Age. It was really underrated.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

okaaay...is there anything that you do want to happen?

I can understand them having shows, since their next movie is still almost 2 years away, just to see what people might want and how to do things

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comicdude360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

as long as night wing and flash are introduced and it doesn't stink i like it.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cut the dark, gritty and realism crap and just find a find their own style. I don't think I can sit through another Dark Knight trilogy or Man of Steel.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingwebhead: I'd like that for parts, like the reason behind making a JLA to combat the other JL, and Forever Evil like you said

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@mrnoital said:

@amazingwebhead: I'd like that for parts, like the reason behind making a JLA to combat the other JL, and Forever Evil like you said

Thank you for agreeing

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Mrnoital

@amazingwebhead: I'd really like if they made a movie for green arrow based on Lemire and Sorrentino's run, trying to make it in that style, a bit like sin city but different, probably the outsiders war

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Mrnoital

well now with the news of the movies announced, any ideas what stories you want told?

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now I can really dig in... Here we go ladies & gents... THE EYEDCYOU PREDICTION.

BvS- Batman & Superman are pitted against each other. Wonder Woman intervenes. Some kind of common enemy. Trinity is formed.

SS- Waller sees that the group of heroes were able to stop a mutual threat, so she decides that a group of villains could be used to deal with under the radar issues.

Wonder Woman- Diana is forced to return to Themyscara after the events of BvS to deal with the greek stuff.

Justice League- Brainiac invades after responding to the beacon that Kal set off in MoS. Attempts to bottle Metropolis. Trinity is in trouble, but Flash, Aquaman, & Cyborg come to the rescue. They solve it together, and the league is formed. At the films end, Green lantern appears, and tells the league that a future threat is conquering worlds, with Earth in his (Darkseid) path.

Flash - Barry returns to CC after Justice League. He imprisons a few rouges along the way. Eventually, it is revealed that they've been planning to be caught to pull off a major job.

Aquaman - Arthur returns to Atlantis to receive flak from his citizens for aiding the land walkers. Orm & Arthur are in a bit of a power struggle (setting up a future Throne of Atlantis film) but Manta arrives to steal relics or something.

Shazam!- Billy gets his powers... Teth returns... etc. etc. ENDS WITH: a cameo by Cyborg requesting that he is needed to join the league.

Justice league 2- Darkseid arrives. Shazam joins the league, as well as Lantern. Deal with DS...etc..

Cyborg- Post-JL2, Cyborg is sent to find Ivo because of the rumor that he is building something. He finds Ivo dead, killed by Deathstroke. Deathstroke & Cyborg end the final battle in a stalemate, and some sort of cameo arises that could set up a teen titans film.

Green Lantern- Whoever the GL is will have to leave Earth after the events of JL. He will go to Oa, where he will receive commendation for his help with darkseid, but he will be informed of the return of the red lanterns. He will have to unite with the core to combat Atrocitus & his lanterns.

How you like them apples.