How do you think Naruto will end?

• 56 results
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

There were rumors that the series was ending this year or early next year but then the creator came out and said the series isn't even closed to ending and still has many years left.

Kishi did?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@arturocalakayvee said:

There were rumors that the series was ending this year or early next year but then the creator came out and said the series isn't even closed to ending and still has many years left.

Kishi did?

He did indeed. He says the world of Naruto has too many loose ends and so much potential that he could keep creating stories for many years to come.

Ishkafel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

If it were to end it would be through the power of love and friendship...

Seriously though I see it ending in this way cliche as it may be, Naruto always wanted to be Hokage to be acknowledged. Considering he's pretty much acknowledged he now would say something that he'd rather be a teacher instead of Hokage as he wants to teach the newer generation and pass his will of fire more directly. Of course most people would be shocked at this idea but it puts the focus on Naruto showing that spark of maturity that he has under his loud personality. He and Sasuke would then mimic to a small extent the relationship of Guy and Kakashi, as for who ends up Hokage...

Naruto narrates the negative and positive after results of whatever threat they defeated last, scene shifts to most of the other supporting cast and what the future may hold for these groups, naruto narrates that he does not regret passing over the role of Hokage as scene shifts to him and a new generation of students, making one last quip saying something like "...and I was never a fan of paperwork" scene shifts to Shikamaru as Hokage doing paperwork all the while whining about having to do such mundane tasks.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

Kishi did?

He did indeed. He says the world of Naruto has too many loose ends and so much potential that he could keep creating stories for many years to come.

Ah, that sounds great. I love the world of Naruto and it brings back a lot of nostalgia for me. As long as it stays good, I'm cool with it continuing.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee said:

@wolverine08 said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

Kishi did?

Ah, that sounds great. I love the world of Naruto and it brings back a lot of nostalgia for me. As long as it stays good, I'm cool with it continuing.

I've been rewatching the entire anime lately. I'm currently up to The Valley of The End arc. Such a great series originally.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

@wolverine08 said:

@arturocalakayvee said:

Kishi did?

I've been rewatching the entire anime lately. I'm currently up to The Valley of The End arc. Such a great series originally.

Yeah, Part 1 was honestly a pretty awesomely crafted anime/manga. The replay value is still awesome till today. Part 2 has fallen off a bit though. I hope Kishi can get his mojo back soon.

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By hart7668

*reads thread title*

Badly.

I hope Sasuke or Shikamaru become Hokage, if there's even ninja villages existing as a concept by the end of this.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@ishkafel said:

Naruto narrates that he does not regret passing over the role of Hokage as scene shifts to him and a new generation of students, making one last quip saying something like "...and I was never a fan of paperwork" scene shifts to Shikamaru as Hokage doing paperwork all the while whining about having to do such mundane tasks.

XD