• 56 results
Avatar image for ssjdarthplagueis
SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I believe it ends this year, and what are your thoughts?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

naruto and sasuke will finally announce their feelings and make love

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuwins said:

@ssjdarthplagueis: naruto and itachi' bro have fight over who will be hokage

with flash backs of every single thing that happend

and will will end with not showing who won

then naruto gt happens

what do you think

Eh it's alright, but I really don't like endings like those.

I'm afraid of that, and wouldn't surprise me at the same time.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've heard Naruto dies and Sasuke becomes Hokage. I hate Sasuke though so I hope that doesn't happen.

nojellykid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see about 60 more flashbacks a super long battle and then the epilogue...I'd say it'd end in a few years.

The_Imperator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Imperator

Naruto becomes the new sage, Sasuke is about to get rinnegan thanks to Kabuto and Hashirama giving him senju chakra, and hopefully Madara is killed an not talked-no-jutsu'd.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Naruto will become the new Hokage.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Disappointing.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

80 fillers per every 1 story episode until we hit the finale. The finale consists of Naruto using talk-no-jutsu to defeat Madara and Obito, then he becomes Hokage and Sasuke becomes his First Lady.

Sakura finally professes her love for Tsunade now that she's no longer Hokage, and they embrace each other. Unfortunately Sakura gets smothered to death in Tsunade's bosom. Final scene is Sasuke crying on Naruto's shoulder as they hold hands while Naruto gives a speech at Sakura's funeral. The camera pans upwards to an onlooking tree where we see Kakashi. He reminisces about the initial formation of Team 7, and how much Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke have grown in the years leading up to Sakura's death. Then he remembers that Sakura always wanted to know what her sensei looked like behind his mask. In honor of Sakura, Kakashi slowly raises his hand to his mouth, and begins to pull down his mask. Cut to black, roll credits.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

80 fillers per every 1 story episode until we hit the finale. The finale consists of Naruto using talk-no-jutsu to defeat Madara and Obito, then he becomes Hokage and Sasuke becomes his First Lady.

Sakura finally professes her love for Tsunade now that she's no longer Hokage, and they embrace each other. Unfortunately Sakura gets smothered to death in Tsunade's bosom. Final scene is Sasuke crying on Naruto's shoulder as they hold hands while Naruto gives a speech at Sakura's funeral. The camera pans upwards to an onlooking tree where we see Kakashi. He reminisces about the initial formation of Team 7, and how much Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke have grown in the years leading up to Sakura's death. Then he remembers that Sakura always wanted to know what her sensei looked like behind his mask. In honor of Sakura, Kakashi slowly raises his hand to his mouth, and begins to pull down his mask. Cut to black, roll credits.

You obviously write for the show ;)

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable: Shh! I'll get fired if they realize I leaked the finale!

tomlikesfries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 106

Obviously.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

lol XD.........NO! That would be a horrible ending!

But am interested in the Tsunade boob smashing Sakura thing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke becomes Hokage and Naruto becomes a traveler like Jiriaya trying to bring peace to other parts of the ninja world.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JakeN7
waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: Thats... actually not a bad idea.

I like it.

SSJDarthPlagueis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

Sasuke becomes Hokage and Naruto becomes a traveler like Jiriaya trying to bring peace to other parts of the ninja world.

Not bad.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 said:

@farkam: What about Sakura?

She has another scene where she thinks about how she is too weak to do anything on her own and how she will rely on Naruto and Sasuke to bring peace to the world. I mean, that's what Kishi always does right?

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madara wins.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ximpossibrux

Sasuke and Naruto will decide to become Hokage, even though Sasuke has no reason, but whatever.

As they fight homoerotic undertones, such as staring into each other eyes inches apart will be forced down your throat until Naruto X Sasuke is canon.

Flashbacks of their childhood every other panel.

Sakura will confess to Naruto, Naruto will reject her for Sasu- I mean Hinata.

All the likeable characters "Itachi, Jiraiya, Guy, Neji" will remain dead, thus ensuring no continuation.

More explosions, shitty parallels and talk no jutsu.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Wolverine008
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

That is honestly an awesome way to die.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really, really hope Sasuke doesn't become Hokage. He doesn't deserve the title at all.

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really, really hope Sasuke doesn't become Hokage. He doesn't deserve the title at all.

Kishimoto isn't Kubo, he ain't gonna troll the series and make the traitor take the glory away from the main character.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ximpossibrux:

I dunno. Kishimoto's favorite character is Sasuke, and he's manipulated events to protect Sasuke before. I'm relatively sure the entire plot since the reveal of Madara spawned because Kishimoto wanted to make the Uchiha the most powerful clan by default.

Remember when the Byakugan was considered the strongest doujutsu? I sure do. I miss that.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remember how Randel from Clerks 2 said how "Lord of the Rings" should have ended. Just put Naruto and Sasuke in that scenario.

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That seems almost too obvious. I think it will be something a bit more dramatic and epic. Naruto sacrifices himself to save Konoha and Sasuke becomes Hokage and tries to Unite all the villiages as like the supreme kage or something.

Or maybe Naruto and Hinata get married. & Naruto get's nominated as Kage Supreme and leave Konoha to Sasuke. Probably the last frame will be Sasuke and Naruto running at each other to duel but they don't actually show the fight they just end it there.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

That seems almost too obvious. I think it will be something a bit more dramatic and epic. Naruto sacrifices himself to save Konoha and Sasuke becomes Hokage and tries to Unite all the villiages as like the supreme kage or something.

Or maybe Naruto and Hinata get married. & Naruto get's nominated as Kage Supreme and leave Konoha to Sasuke. Probably the last frame will be Sasuke and Naruto running at each other to duel but they don't actually show the fight they just end it there.

That could be cool. Would avoid what everyone is expecting for one.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and they live happily ever after.

Army2442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto kills sasuke and dies in a heroic self sacrifice.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 the_stegman  Moderator

I don't want it to end, there is SOOOOOOOOOOOO much untapped potential in the series. Kishimoto dropped the ball in Shippuden by ignoring all characters that aren't Uchiha or Jinchuriki. What about the rest of the Leaf Village?? Or the other world? How about exploring that?? Personally, I hope the series does another time skip, showing Naruto AND Sasuke as the Hokage, y'know, like how both Madara and Hashirama shared the responsibility of leader when they created the Hidden Leaf). I want to see the other villagers have story arcs dedicated to them, Team Gai, Team Kurenai, Konohamaru and his adventures, etc, etc.

I mean look at One Piece, it's older than Naruto and is exploring much more of it's world, and has a long way to go, Naruto has just as much potential, if not more so, use it.

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AweSam

Naruto and Sasuke become some unified hokage and everyone lives happily ever after. You guys underestimate how predictable Kishimoto is.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: I'd swear off Naruto completely if it did a One Piece and was still going on at episode 800 or whatever. Are fans of One Piece ever going to get closure? How do you even keep track of all that stuff? It's hard to keep track of everything that's happened in Naruto and it has like 1/3 of the content so far.....I can't even imagine what trying to keep track of One Piece is actually like.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 the_stegman  Moderator

@yodaprime said:

@wolverine08 said:

That could be cool. Would avoid what everyone is expecting for one.

Like I said above, I think both Sasuke and Naruto will share the Hokage position, like Hashirama and Madara did when they created the Leaf Village. Sasuke will work on rebuilding the Uchiha clan (by f*cking mad b*tches) And together, they will unite all villages together into some Allied Shinobi Nation or something. Sasuke gets with Sakura, Naruto gets with Hinata and names their child "Jiraiya" just like Naruto's dad named him after Jiraiya's character in his book. And everything is peaceful.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@jaken7 said:

@the_stegman: I'd swear off Naruto completely if it did a One Piece and was still going on at episode 800 or whatever. Are fans of One Piece ever going to get closure? How do you even keep track of all that stuff? It's hard to keep track of everything that's happened in Naruto and it has like 1/3 of the content so far.....I can't even imagine what trying to keep track of One Piece is actually like.

Actually, I think it's easy to keep track of Naruto, I can summarize the whole thing in ten bullet points or less:

-Sage of the Six Paths creates the world and becomes the first Jinchuriki

-Years later, the ninja world is at war with itself due to lack of order, because of this, the Uchiha and the Senju form the first ninja village, the rest of the world follows suit

-Three great wars happened in the second, the Sannin became legends, in the third, Minato became well known.

-Madara Uchiha, somehow still alive after his fight with Hashirama manipulates Obito into becoming the masked Tobi, releasing the Nine Tails in the village, causing the Fourth to sacrifice his life, along with his wife's and seal it in Naruto. (meanwhile, the Akatsuki organization is formed by Nagato, but it's goals are different from what they would soon be).

-Shortly after, the Uchiha massacre happens.

-Timeskp to present, Naruto is 12 and hated by the village for being a Jinchuriki, he gets partnered in Team 7. He and Sasuke form a brother like bond.

-Sasuke, wanting more power joins Orochimaru, Naruto makes it his mission to bring him back. Meanwhile, he trains with Jiraiya, while Sakura trains with Tsunade who becomes Hokage after the Sand Village teams with the Sound to betray the leaf, resulting in the Third's death.

-Time skip, Akatsuki's motives become clear, capture all tailed beasts. Obito wants to cast the world in entire genjutsu, as it's the only way to have "world Peace''

-Sasuke kills Itachi, but finds out his brother was protecting him all along, making him confused about his purpose in life, he goes on a revenge spree.

-All of the Shinobi unite to stop Obito and the resurrected Madara from taking over the world

Of course this ia a brief summary, but that's essentially Naruto in a nutshell, lol.

But I agree, I'm more of a fan of contained manga, One piece is going on for a long time, and personally, it's feeding itself, the longer it goes on, the more mysteries arise, thus the more it has to tell.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: Yeah, there's a reason why most critically acclaimed anime's are contained to the usual 24-27 episodes, and they aren't based on manga (the exception to this being Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, and rightfully so).
:

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 the_stegman  Moderator

@jaken7: Yeah, I feel like stories are tighter and better written when the creator has a set destination in mind between 25-50 episode anime are the ones I like the best.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Piece is such a snoozefest nowadays.

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By YodaPrime

@the_stegman: seems legit. That actually makes a ton on sense.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto, the new sage of six paths.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2 said:

@farkam: What is a snoozefest?

It means something is boring.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam: In that case, I agree. One Piece is a snoozefest.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There were rumors that the series was ending this year or early next year but then the creator came out and said the series isn't even closed to ending and still has many years left.