Can someone please explain to me how?

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By TheComedian_

Okay so right above where the text box is it will say "spoiler" on the very left hand side. When you click on it, every letter you type will be covered by a white box until you click it again.

right next to it will be "Spoiler block" you click on that and then a slim red bar will appear next to whatever you type. When you're done typing the spoiler block, hit "enter" or return on your keyboard then click "spoiler block" again.

Hope that helps @iamoptimusprime

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay so right above where the text box is it will say "spoiler" on the very left hand side. When you click on it, every letter you type will be covered by a white box until you click it again.

right next to it will be "Spoiler block" you click on that and then a slim red bar will appear next to whatever you type. When you're done typing the spoiler block, hit "enter" or return on your keyboard then click "spoiler block" again.

Hope that helps @iamoptimusprime

What about for an Image?

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: Click spoiler block then click and drag the image onto your text box, type whatever you want then click spoiler block when you're done. You can also click "img" up on the header of the text box, but I feel that clicking and dragging your image is easier.

Avatar image for thefantomconvoy
thefantomconvoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamoptimusprime: Click spoiler block then click and drag the image onto your text box, type whatever you want then click spoiler block when you're done. You can also click "img" up on the header of the text box, but I feel that clicking and dragging your image is easier.

Thank you very much.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheComedian_
SonOfDarkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers