s-man1236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By s-man1236

And Weather Wizard for that matter.

Also, I know Trickster is a genius, but where did he get the parts to build his tech?

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain cold made his by himself. he's probably a genius due to the fact he is like the only person to build tech that can reach absolute zero in DC

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Captain Cold stole it from a lab if I remember and learnt to build it by himself.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I thought in Pre 52 he stole it.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Cold states in Forever Evil #4 that he stole the cold gun, it's engine, aND plans and spent 2 months taking it apart and putting it back together until he could do it with his eyes closed. In the issue I refrenced it looked like he was making it out of appliances in a store... Which is one hell of a feat.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rpgesus: Lex Luthor states Cold barely graduated high school. He didn't make it but he learned how to make it on the fly which is still inpressive. Look at my above post.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By TheTrueBarryAllen

How the Rogues got their Gear

• Weather Wizard - His brother built the device (as his brother was huge into the weather, I think he was a meteorologist or something) and Mark (Weather Wizard) stole it and used it to kill him (his brother) thus obtaining the mantle of Weather Wizard.
  • Trickster - Trickster built all of his gadgets. I don't know where he got the money from, potentially from being such a popular act at the circus with his mother and father. The second Trickster has wealthy parents & also stole the original Trickster's gear IIRC.
  • Heatwave - He built his weaponry. He had been obsessed with flame since an incredibly young age and used his knowledge of fire to create an incredibly powerful flame thrower.
  • Mirror Master - Sam Scudder accidentally created his mirrors in prison after a chemical mishap. After his death in COIE his equipment was taken by the government and eventually given to Evan McCulloch the 2nd Mirror Master.
  • Pied Piper - He built his weaponry. He was obsessed w/sound & music when growing up.
  • Captain Cold - I think he might've stolen the blue prints for some advanced device and then modified them to create his Cold Gun.

I THINK that's all correct.

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers