How could they pull off a CATWOMAN film

ToySoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think if the DCU is to go the way of MARVEL, and open up a whole shared universe, they should take another stab at a CATWOMAN solo movie...

They need a GREAT script, that fits So neatly into the Universe they're creating at DC. They Should introduce Harleen Quinzel, (pre-HarleyQuinn). Though not dwell on the character, just enough to establish her. She should be a psychiatrist at Arkham. Hasnt yet met the Joker, and she is analysing her patient, Pamela Isley.

As much as I'm dwelling on Harley quinn, Its only because I cant think of a story strong enough for her, that's why I ask the question (how could they pull it off).

At the end of the catwoman film, I think we should have it set up so that HARLEY has somehow met the joker, Briefly. Though just enough to get into her head, and show just what he is capable of with such ease.

From there on i imagine she would show some element of infatuation. Thus carrying onto her next meeting with Pamela... End of The Catwoman Film.

Setting up perfectly for... - GOTHAM CITY SIRENS .!.The Movie.!. LoL!

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

These are some nice ideas, but all they talk about is Harley Quinn's role in a Catwoman movie, not anything about Catwoman or the plot.

Avatar image for mysterioususername
MysteriousUsername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

You know that Catwoman movie that they did make? Just do the opposite of that.

ToySoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ToySoldier

@rulerofthisuniverse: I know LoL i just think Harley would only be adapted and developed well being introduced within Catwoman's world. The Problem i'm having is what would be a good enough Main story for Catwoman.

QueenCorp15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They cant make a good catwoman movie