How about a gosh darn Spider Woman film already

marvelman2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Making a spider women film would be in the best interest of the marvel universe franchise. For one they could easily link the story with captain America's, and make as if her powers came from hydra so how. I don't remember if they actually do give her those powers but, I am sure she has had a few encounters with hydra. Jessica drew is known as detective, we also know she has a dark past like black widow. If they wanted they could link it with a black widow film. Wouldn't it be interesting if there past's were connected some how. Like with cap and Bucky. Spider women is also great because her powers are incredibly unique. One power is to secrete pheromones she can make any love her. Idr the effect on women though I forgot. She also has super strength and the ability to fly (she can climb walls like spider-man to). The coolest power she has is to strike with venom-like electric punches. She's totally hot!!!! Alexandra Daddario could play her! she is a beautiful young girl that looks almost identical to Jessica Drew. Alexandra has already started in roles that require her to be physical(Percy Jackson). If u ask me she is the only one who could do justice to this role.I have heard things like Megan fox or Vanessa hudgens for spider women I think those a bad fits. It should tots be Alexandra Daddario. I think we should embrace the idea of having more female super hero movies. It's an interesting idea to see the world through a female hero's life. Why do people like spider-man? The answer is because he is a hero that is Down to earth. Jessica Drew like spider-man is down to earth. Also if you notice captain America only really got famous a few years ago.

JESSICA DREW FOR PRESIDENT!

Or at least in a new film.

Any one agree?

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

No

Avatar image for oosupermanthathoeoo
oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

I really can't tell if you're being serious. Anyway, Sony owns the rights to the spiderman char's, don't expect to see any iterations mixed in with the Avengers.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jeepeh

@oosupermanthathoeoo said:
No Caption Provided

I really can't tell if you're being serious. Anyway, Sony owns the rights to the spiderman char's, don't expect to see any iterations mixed in with the Avengers.

Your avatar makes this comment even funnier.

Avatar image for oosupermanthathoeoo
oOSupermanThatHoeOo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: Someone who actually gets it :D

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jeepeh
Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sure.

Avatar image for v_scarlotte_rose
V_Scarlotte_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

I'd like this to happen.

No Caption Provided

Are you sure she's included in Sonys contract? Not sure if she counts as a Spider-Man character.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By comicace3

No