#1 Posted by amutant (267 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you like Bruce Wayne or Dick F**king Grayson better?

#2 Posted by QueenCorp15 (1018 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick Grayson

#3 Posted by Squalleon (4031 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (9835 posts) - - Show Bio

DG

#5 Posted by Wolverine08 (37948 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce Wayne. This shouldn't even be a question.

#6 Edited by OmniBeast (475 posts) - - Show Bio

Yet you remain out numbered haha xD

#7 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3873 posts) - - Show Bio

How... How can Dick be better? I'm confused.

Bruce for me.

#8 Posted by SheenLantern (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

I love me some Dick.

#9 Posted by batmannflash (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce.

#10 Posted by Wolverine08 (37948 posts) - - Show Bio

@omnibeast:

People here are confused and misguided. Lol

#11 Posted by JulieDC (859 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick Grayson hands down.

#12 Posted by MagnificentStorm (1380 posts) - - Show Bio

@amutant: Idk but I must say I love me some dick. Dick is just great. I love how big he's got over the years. I mean i think im in love with dick. I mean i like me some Bruce he but I love Me some good ol timey dick like that back in the day dick when he wasnt as big as he is now Ya know hes so big now hes just to much for me now.

So in short I like older Dick Grayson better than Bruce but current Bruce More that current Dick

#13 Posted by RustyRoy (10717 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6408 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by comicace3 (3464 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce

#16 Posted by ImmortalOne (3252 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce. Dick is funny and lighthearted and all, but Batman is just better in my opinion.

#17 Posted by cameron83 (6499 posts) - - Show Bio

Enough with the jokes......please....

Bruce

#18 Posted by Immortal777 (6679 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#19 Posted by Knightfall225 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

BRUCE!! Mainly because he made Dick the man he is today. Batman didnt want him to end up like him

#20 Posted by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (5720 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, but whenever somebody refers to Robin as Dick I always think of this line.

#22 Posted by Havenless (1298 posts) - - Show Bio

Pamela Von Bruce is what I've nicknamed my wife's naughty bits. It's interesting that some of you would pass up Bruce for dick.

#23 Edited by SmoothJammin (2331 posts) - - Show Bio

Dick, the breakout star of the Batfamily. He's the leading man.

#24 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce,although it's probably because I've read more Batman stories than Nightwing ones.

#25 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (5940 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce. Obviously.

#26 Edited by ownagepants (4071 posts) - - Show Bio

batman i mean i love dick and company but bruce is the leading man always has been

#27 Edited by Trodorne (2569 posts) - - Show Bio

Richard Grayson all the way.

Bruce im not a fan of at all.... EVER, except for the fact he trained Richard. Bruce is 7 different layers of anti-trust and brooding.

#28 Posted by Dark_Vengeance_ (14586 posts) - - Show Bio

In your dreams boy wonder, Bruce will forever be the center of attention while the rest of the bat-family will be his groupies.

#29 Posted by ownagepants (4071 posts) - - Show Bio

@trodorne: oh come on its more like 12 layers

#30 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (11300 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce....

#31 Edited by ownagepants (4071 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Edited by VampireSelektor (749 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkknightdetective said:

@smoothjammin said:

In your dreams boy wonder, Bruce will forever be the center of attention while the rest of the bat-family will be his groupies.

1) My vote's for Dick Grayson.

2) Dick Grayson is a better man than Bruce, and his example is the only reason sidekicks have the opportunities they do.

3) Dick is Bruce's greatest achievement. The Network, Tim, even his relationship with Damian are all colored by his taking a chance on Dick. Having Robin around saved Batman from a lonely, futile existence.

3b) Remember that Batman wasn't winning before he found Dick. Batman's early years in the Modern Age were defined by failure. He failed to crush the mob. He failed to protect Harvey Dent. He arguably inspired a new wave of criminals. Gotham City's morale was pretty low at this point. Batman proved his worth by raising Dick. Let's not forget how crucial Dick was to the old DCU. Gotham never got better, but every hero had the highest respect for Dick.

4) So yes, Batman is the center of attention, the myth. But Dick is the myth's hope. For a man like Batman, that's everything. Sorry if I offend, but even God wasn't saving souls until Jesus came along. I'm talking non-normative, of course.

4b) One could argue Dick is the connection between Batman and Superman. OK, other people have probably tread that ground before, but let's go on. Batman represents human ingenuity. He'll never be defeated, but can't look beyond himself to truly save Gotham. Superman stands for hope and progress. He'll save the day while charming the townsfolk. He's a god among men, but he leads by example rather than force. Dick's in the middle, physically and mentally.

5) My vote's for Dick, but it's hard to view the two characters separately. Bruce and Dick sustain one another.

Thoughts? Sorry if I'm unclear, I'm a bit hungry.

It's nice to be back.