Do you like Bruce Wayne or Dick F**king Grayson better?
@amutant: Idk but I must say I love me some dick. Dick is just great. I love how big he's got over the years. I mean i think im in love with dick. I mean i like me some Bruce he but I love Me some good ol timey dick like that back in the day dick when he wasnt as big as he is now Ya know hes so big now hes just to much for me now.
So in short I like older Dick Grayson better than Bruce but current Bruce More that current Dick
Dick, the breakout star of the Batfamily. He's the leading man.
In your dreams boy wonder, Bruce will forever be the center of attention while the rest of the bat-family will be his groupies.
1) My vote's for Dick Grayson.
2) Dick Grayson is a better man than Bruce, and his example is the only reason sidekicks have the opportunities they do.
3) Dick is Bruce's greatest achievement. The Network, Tim, even his relationship with Damian are all colored by his taking a chance on Dick. Having Robin around saved Batman from a lonely, futile existence.
3b) Remember that Batman wasn't winning before he found Dick. Batman's early years in the Modern Age were defined by failure. He failed to crush the mob. He failed to protect Harvey Dent. He arguably inspired a new wave of criminals. Gotham City's morale was pretty low at this point. Batman proved his worth by raising Dick. Let's not forget how crucial Dick was to the old DCU. Gotham never got better, but every hero had the highest respect for Dick.
4) So yes, Batman is the center of attention, the myth. But Dick is the myth's hope. For a man like Batman, that's everything. Sorry if I offend, but even God wasn't saving souls until Jesus came along. I'm talking non-normative, of course.
4b) One could argue Dick is the connection between Batman and Superman. OK, other people have probably tread that ground before, but let's go on. Batman represents human ingenuity. He'll never be defeated, but can't look beyond himself to truly save Gotham. Superman stands for hope and progress. He'll save the day while charming the townsfolk. He's a god among men, but he leads by example rather than force. Dick's in the middle, physically and mentally.
5) My vote's for Dick, but it's hard to view the two characters separately. Bruce and Dick sustain one another.
Thoughts? Sorry if I'm unclear, I'm a bit hungry.
It's nice to be back.