• 67 results
#51 Posted by Billy Batson (57794 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

Flash is only faster than Qs because of the speedforce and Qs would have it too if he was in Dc and are equal in marvel

Jay, Barry and Wally ran at light speed before the speed force :)
BB

#52 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17353 posts) - - Show Bio

F*ck QS. he can Got to hell

in don't even read flash comics and he is way better

#53 Posted by M3th (2044 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel is winning and DC is very close to being able to beat Marvel. Why wouldn't they take advantage of the opportunity?

It'll be like the old days DC being on Top and their fans having a superiority complex.

-m3th.O.D.-

#54 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32873 posts) - - Show Bio

If your not fast your last.

#55 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by Wolverine08 (38899 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

I think people are severely underestimating the intelligence of the average moviegoer.

It's not like they saw Wolverine in X-Men as a Freddy Krueger rip-off.

#58 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@billy_batson:

Before the Speed Force was recognized. As I recall Max Mercury had been theorizing about it for quite some time.

As for my official stance:

Flash > Quicksilver

Thanos > Darkseid

And yes I like all four characters!

Stupid fanboy war is stupid.

#59 Posted by Wolverine08 (38899 posts) - - Show Bio
#60 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

I think people are severely underestimating the intelligence of the average moviegoer.

Are you kidding me? Take a glance around places like Youtube. You'll get a very good look at their intelligence levels.

#62 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

#53 Posted by M3th (593 posts) - 17 hours, 57 minutes ago - Show Bio

Marvel is winning and DC is very close to being able to beat Marvel. Why wouldn't they take advantage of the opportunity?

It'll be like the old days DC being on Top and their fans having a superiority complex.

-m3th.O.D.-

They still do

#63 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (4696 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh.

#65 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: They don't have to be hardcore Internet users. If you look at at any DC videos, you can see that the general audience who looks at these superheroes aren't that bright. They foolishly follow what the animated series and movies tell them and assume that those are true. It's one of the reasons Batman is so popular.

#66 Posted by Spideysense44 (3023 posts) - - Show Bio

I do not get your point nobody is dissing anyone.......

#67 Edited by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy:

Maybe it would help if you gave a concrete example of one of these comments.

We're not talking about Batman's popularity, we're talking about whether or not the general public can deal with having two characters with similar powers. Many ideas recur in fiction and audiences innately understand this.

#68 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2213 posts) - - Show Bio

@martianmanhunterisbetterthancy:

Maybe it would help if you gave a concrete example of one of these comments.

We're not talking about Batman's popularity, we're talking about whether or not the general public can deal with having two characters with similar powers. Many ideas recur in fiction and audiences innately understand this.

I was using Batman as an example of what I was talking about. Batman has more mediua representation thus more of the general audience likes him than other DC characters. For examples, there are a lot of people who think Thanos came before Darkseid. Same with people thinking Hawkeye came before Green Arrow.

Oh and not to mention every Aquaman sucks comment.