Hold up - Did The Flash just snipe Quicksilver?

• 68 results
Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tyrus

Wow I never realised until now that CW, DC, Warner Bros, whoever the hell makes the decisions around there just SNIPED Marvel and Fox. Basically while Marvel and Fox were feuding over Quicksilver, CW and DC decided to randomly adapt The Flash for television. I'm pretty sure The Flash's episode on Arrow where he will debut his abilities will air right before X-Men: Days of Future Past... What a bunch of A-Holes :P

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm glad Flash is going on television.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@tyrus: So DC is being assholes for putting the character who is more than likely the reason Quicksilver exists in the first place on TV before QS makes it to the movies?

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tyrus

@joshmightbe said:

@tyrus: So DC is being assholes for putting the character who is more than likely the reason Quicksilver exists in the first place on TV before QS makes it to the movies?

I said EVERYONE is A-Holes - why the hell did these studios decide to adapt their speedsters at the same bloody time?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Quicksilver is better than Flash.

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even though I'm a Marvelite, Flash has always been the better character for me although I have been liking Quicksilver a lot lately.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@tyrus: Because they felt like it.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wolverine008

@tyrus: Flash is a pretty great character, but I just prefer Quicksilver. I like the dudes cocky attitude, and his Son of M mini series really sold him to me as a great character.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

it does seem random

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10 the_stegman  Moderator

F*ck a Flash tv show, I want to see him on the big screen.

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently they have a Flash film locked for 2016 and that the show will help the audience to know him but the show and the movie will be seperate continuities... Pretty stupid.

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm just mad because when Avengers: Age of Ultron comes out, people will think of Marvel as the 'copycat' yet the studio were the FIRST to announce that they were introducing a character to live-action with super-speed...

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good.

In no way he is.

BB

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: HAHAHAhahAHahahahHAHAhHaaaHAHAHHhhaHAAHahahaHahaahHahaHA-- oh, wait. You're not joking.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Tyrus

@wolverine08: HAHAHAhahAHahahahHAHAhHaaaHAHAHHhhaHAAHahahaHahaahHahaHA-- oh, wait. You're not joking.

*Sigh*, you....

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By MonsterStomp

@tyrus: Man. Marvel bagged Thanos before DC could bag Darkseid. Marvel isn't even using Thanos in their next Avengers. Bunch of snakes. Kudos to DC for snatching Flash up before Marvel could take QS.

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Flash > quicksilver

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#21  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

This.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

lol Ruler, no need to be like that :P

LabrecheNation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LabrecheNation

@tyrus said:

Wow I never realised until now that CW, DC, Warner Bros, whoever the hell makes the decisions around there just SNIPED Marvel and Fox. Basically while Marvel and Fox were feuding over Quicksilver, CW and DC decided to randomly adapt The Flash for television. I'm pretty sure The Flash's episode on Arrow where he will debut his abilities will air right before X-Men: Days of Future Past... What a bunch of A-Holes :P

What are you talking about?Flash had his own Tv Serie back than.He appeared in smallville(Without the costume),he appeared in the Animated tv serie(Cartoon),he appeared in Young Justice,he had his ''own'' animated Movie called justice league the flashpoint paradox,he was in the Dc Universe Online&Injustice trailers and everyone knows who the flash is...Cmon stop the troll!

Ps:Flash will get his own movie unless its only rumors o_O(Correct me if i'm wrong).

Edit:So nobody sniped the other o_O.

@jedixman said:

@joshmightbe said:

This.

''Calm down'' this is just like the case of Namor&Aquaman.Yes one came before the other but both are ''based on''.

Edit:Evan worst than that Green Arrow fans are claiming that he's the first Archer Hero which is not the case Golden arrow(Golden Green Eyes) was created before...but thats kinda off-topic

@wolverine08 said:

No,just no.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quicksilver is a douche, barely has had his own stories and isn't nowhere as powerful as any of the Flashes.

BB

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

#28  Edited By SOG7dc

Who cares. QS is a jerk. And a slow poke compared to any of the flashes

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#29  Edited By Squalleon

Who cares about Quicksilver in the first place?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By MonsterStomp
RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: it's on TV who cares? Only a fraction of the people that watch the movies will know about Flash being on Arrow. I always thought they should have given the Flash tv show a 2 nd chance now that FX are way better now.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

@squalleon said:

Who cares about Quicksilver in the first place?

Absolutely no one.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By JLDoom
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@tyrus said:

@the_stegman said:

Apparently they have a Flash film locked for 2016 and that the show will help the audience to know him but the show and the movie will be seperate continuities... Pretty stupid.

Flash movie is only a rumor. Flash TV is confirmed.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Eh the Flash won't have any powers in the Arrow tv show

JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh the Flash won't have any powers in the Arrow tv show

BUT, wouldn't that make him, not Flash?

mettlekm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By mettlekm

@tyrus said:

I'm just mad because when Avengers: Age of Ultron comes out, people will think of Marvel as the 'copycat' yet the studio were the FIRST to announce that they were introducing a character to live-action with super-speed...

why would that make you mad? I'm just curious why you would care. Two characters, two movies/shows. Not a bad thing.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trebean: Well he's just Barry Allen, Crime Scene Investigator in Arrow. The last episode in the series is a set up for when he get's his powers in the first episode of the Flash TV show.

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By trebean

@trebean: Well he's just Barry Allen, Crime Scene Investigator in Arrow. The last episode in the series is a set up for when he get's his powers in the first episode of the Flash TV show.

Yeah, but they announced him as THE FLASH...... not BARRY ALLEN:CSI and I don't think they should give much focus to him in the season finale just to set up his own show, show's called ARROW for a reason.

Or we can just assume that it's all a faulty news headline and they were just gonna introduce him as Barry Allen and the comic book websites exaggerated it into The Flash.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jldoom:

Hahahaha! Nice one! Do you have any Flash stories you'd recommend me to read? I admittedly don't know much about him because I've never found him (or anyone else in his family) particularly interesting. But hey, maybe that'll change if I read about him. Never was a fan of Quicksilver until I read his Son of M miniseries, maybe the same will happen for the Flash for me.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By kgb725

Flash is only faster than Qs because of the speedforce and Qs would have it too if he was in Dc and are equal in marvel

DWrathborne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I used to like the early 90's Flash series. I think my favorite episodes featured the minor character Nightshade. I guess we'll how the new one turns out.

Loading Video...

JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Haha, I have to admit I kinda bumped into that image but it did look like good meme material so I ran with it.

Well, @batmannflash gave some pretty good recommendations. His New 52 volume is a good start, Gorilla Warfare and In Reverse (the current arc) are probably the best stories yet in it. The last volume before Flashpoint (volume 3 I believe?) was a lot of fun in it and has my favorite Flash story yet (Dastardly Death of the Rogues). Flash Rebirth and Flashpoint are also pretty good and act as great bookends for this volume.

For Wally, I recommend all of Geoff John's run (which was recently collected into 3 omnibuses if I'm not mistaken). Some of my favorite Flash stories are part of it such as Blitz and Rogue War (and if you like Batman you'll probably enjoy a story about the prison for metacriminals Iron Heights, featuring a disturbing serial murderer called Murmur). There's also some other great stories before Johns' run such as the Return of Barry Allen and the Dark Flash Saga but they're a bit harder to get into. But yeah, that's pretty much it, to summarize: Geoff Johns' Flash omnibus, Flash Rebirth, Volume 3, Flashpoint and New 52.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trebean said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Yeah, but they announced him as THE FLASH...... not BARRY ALLEN:CSI and I don't think they should give much focus to him in the season finale just to set up his own show, show's called ARROW for a reason.

Or we can just assume that it's all a faulty news headline and they were just gonna introduce him as Barry Allen and the comic book websites exaggerated it into The Flash.

All of what I just said has been announced, I wasn't just speculating.

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We'll, it's nice to see another DC hero getting a show, especially one that's rather popular but not popular enough to have a movie yet.

Flash was one of the original founding members of the JL, he revived the Silver Age, and he's just an interesting character.

Considering he has a movie ( supposedly coming out in 2016 ) I think it'd be great to give him a shot at his own show, it'd introduce people to the character and will probably result in more ticket sales for the movie. He did have a TV show in the early 90's that was alright, I mean, it was the early 90's so it wasn't AMAZING in terms of quality but still decent.

All in all, I think it's smart.