#1 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (27653 posts) - - Show Bio

What one is your favourite?

#2 Posted by Chaos Prime (10621 posts) - - Show Bio

Oath of the Green Lantern.

#3 Posted by RideASpaceCowboy (491 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Superman's is the poster I'd be most likely to hang on my wall, because everything in it comes together so well.
  • The Flash's is the most visually interesting.
  • Wonder Woman looks like she had a really huge booty. There's way to much junk in that trunk. Where did you get that silhouette from?
  • Martian Manhunter has the quote which is actually the most inspiring, to answer your question.
#4 Posted by batmannflash (6116 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman and Flash

#5 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (27653 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Wolverine08 (27230 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow, Flash, and Aquaman.

#7 Edited by Immortal777 (5978 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman's but I really like all of them except Hal's. One of Superman's lesser abilities super speech.

#8 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman's and The Flash's are my favorites. The creator should have picked a better quote for Hal Jordan's and used a quote from comic books for Batman's.

#9 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27653 posts) - - Show Bio

I wish someone would do a Vertigo version of this with John Constantine, Swamp Thing, Animal Man, Dream and Lucifer Morningstar

#10 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, Flash and Green arrow are my favorites.

#11 Edited by Veshark (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Superman or Batman, both are really moving quotes. Did you make these?

#12 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (7913 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Green arrow's and Manhunter

Short but powerful

#13 Posted by Alak (875 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman's is my favorite, and I actually saved that picture onto my computer because it was so good. Wonder Woman's is also a really good one.

#14 Edited by The Stegman (20867 posts) - - Show Bio

All of them are great..but Superman's gets me misty eyed.

#15 Posted by The Stegman (20867 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronus said:

Aquaman's and The Flash's are my favorites. The creator should have picked a better quote for Hal Jordan's and used a quote from comic books for Batman's.

I've always liked this Batman quote:

"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."

#16 Edited by Superguy0009e (2259 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta go with Supes.

It is hands down one of the greatest Superman quotes of all time, if not one of the greatest comic book quotes of all time.

#17 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronus said:

I've always liked this Batman quote:

"And as the sun, that had been too afraid to show its face in this city, started to turn the black into grey, I smiled. Not out of happiness. But because I knew... that one day, I wouldn't have to do this anymore. One day, I could stop fighting. Because one day... I would win. One day, there will be no pain, no loss, no crime. Because of me, because I fight. For you. One day, I will win."

What issue is that quote from?

#18 Posted by The Stegman (20867 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27653 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark said:

Either Superman or Batman, both are really moving quotes. Did you make these?

A guy named Adam Thompson made them