Heroic Aliases in Arrow

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

With all of the character transformations going on in Arrow (Thea teaming with Merlyn, Roy wearing the red mask, Laurel getting Sara's jacket), it seems that the show is taking steps towards making their world a lot more comic book-like.

Hopefully this means that Ollie will start being called Green Arrow soon. But even if not, I'm wondering if other character will be getting aliases in the future.

Felicity and Diggle, for example. Would you want them to get their own heroic codenames in the future? And if so, what names? How about Thea? Would you want her to take the name Speedy, or maybe get an original name, or be called Cheshire, or even just stay Thea?

Roy, I believe, is confirmed to become Arsenal next season. If he plans on taking on an alias, I doubt other characters are far behind. Who do you want to get a hero name, and what would you want it to be?

Nightwing4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

At first it bothered me that Ollie wasn't called Green Arrow right off the bat. But in retrospect, think about how far we've come:

First- "The Vigilantie"

Second- "The Hood"

Third- "The Arrow"

Only one name left. I think after Roy becomes Red Arrow, the media will pick up on it and throw "Green" in Ollie's title to distinguish the two of them.