if you say a character explain why you feel he is a good hero

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

In the comics I read it's someone who under whatever circumstances have acquired an ability (or abilities) that are powerful enough to make a difference, positive or negative. The hero is the one that uses whatever ability they may have to make a positive difference.

Captain America is probably a good example. He couldn't be the Hero he is with both the Super Soldier Serum and his natural drive to want to do good. Spider-mans also a good example of a hero who uses his unique ability for good.

FlashDamn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

In the comics I read it's someone who under whatever circumstances have acquired an ability (or abilities) that are powerful enough to make a difference, positive or negative. The hero is the one that uses whatever ability they may have to make a positive difference.

Captain America is probably a good example. He couldn't be the Hero he is with both the Super Soldier Serum and his natural drive to want to do good. Spider-mans also a good example of a hero who uses his unique ability for good.

Wrong.A Hero can be anyone even a simple policeman who puts his coat on a young child and assures him his parents will be safe.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashdamn: I like the quote. I was trying to speak generally for comic book heroes but yeah, anyone can be a hero.

FlashDamn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

blaze88dood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

do you all consider batman a good hero just wondering

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By New_World_Order

Thor is a good definition of a hero.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy’s shoulders to let him know the world hadn’t ended.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

A hero can be anyone, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a young boy’s shoulders to let him know the world hadn’t ended.

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Even villains can be heroes because they show us what obsession could get us example Bane; Huge a** muscles Joker: Can f*** with batmams mind. That's just batman villains I could name of Marvel to but you know...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even villains can be heroes because they show us what obsession could get us example Bane; Huge a** muscles Joker: Can f*** with batmams mind. That's just batman villains I could name of Marvel to but you know...

don't think that could quite class them as heroes. maybe shows them to be innovative in a way but not heroic.