#1 Posted by daviegourevitch (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Who loves heroclix!!!

#2 Posted by _Psy_ (3388 posts) - - Show Bio

...............what?

#3 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do these people always wander in this forum?

#4 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: It happens. I suggest we build a mote.

#5 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot.: OOOOOH Or maybe we could build a berlin wall type thing! That turned out well!...Oh Wait...

#6 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: I suggest we just take the RPG board... and PUSH IT somewhere else!

#7 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot.: LMAO, Or better yet, PUSH INTO THE NOOBS!

#8 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Or, we could just expect people to take the slightest of glances at what the rest of the RPG board is like before starting a topic in it.

Nah! That'd just be unrealistic. :P

#9 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot.: Psssh What are you crazy? Expect them to read a page for FIVE Seconds!? That's Insane!

#10 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Yep. Flagging this. Our admittedly entertaining back and forth is no reason to keep this on the front page.

#11 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

... or, it just gets moved to Gen. Discussion. That works too.

#12 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot.: Ah My flag button is glitched so that it ALWAYS Says I Can't flag today and to talk to a mod

#13 Posted by IcePrince_X (4865 posts) - - Show Bio

I like heroclix but more of a collection and not as a game...though i am interested how to play it even just once.

#14 Posted by Silkcuts (5272 posts) - - Show Bio
@daviegourevitch: Just got into.the game because of no man's land. Bat belt on John Constantine for the win.
#15 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Posted by CharlieJade (422 posts) - - Show Bio

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/54353/2414159-morg___heroclix_game_piece___card_color_lrg.jpg

.http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/49076/1894186-image030_650x406.jpg

#17 Posted by wundagoreborn (352 posts) - - Show Bio

My son just taught me how to play. He brings the enthusiasm, I bring the obscure comic factoids to flesh out the narrative. It's fun.

#18 Posted by Nelomaxwell (10545 posts) - - Show Bio

Just go into it, won 2 out of 3 matches in my second tourney.

#19 Posted by Gustofwind (606 posts) - - Show Bio

I just got into Heroclix recently and one thing I've noticed is that the quality of the miniatures advertised on the packets are often massively different to what's actually inside the packets, I'm not saying the overall quality of heroclix figures are bad, they're decent on average but a lot of the time they look nothing like they do on the packets.

The best quality Heroclix I've got so far is probably Deathstroke from the new 52, I think the reason for this figure being so good is partially because of its rarity. Which sets are considered to be of good quality, so I'll know what to buy in the future?

#20 Posted by Eisenfauste (8316 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope.

#21 Edited by DBVSE7 (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

I still have my Thor and Loki 362 point duo piece lol.. It's soo OP.

#22 Edited by Bierschneeman (4015 posts) - - Show Bio

only Star Trek

the ships that is not the officers

#23 Edited by RedAlert539 (88 posts) - - Show Bio