Help with Mortal Kombat ?'s

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have a few questions about mortal kombat.

1) is Raiden and Elder god or not?

2) if not, Can he be if he wanted to be?

3) could someone post a mortal kombat character heirarchy?

4) is the Mortal Kombat Komplete edition worth the guy?

5) is Raiden more powerful than the "good guys" and "bad guys"? Shao Khan and Shennik and whoever else?

Thanks for any answers you could provide! Please reply to me so ill be notified when answered. Thanks guys

Avatar image for anywhichwaybutup
AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Curently no but he has been he's to poerful for anyone to handle if he goes all out. I think if the gods need him they'll elrvate him to thier ranks. I hate to say that i'm not to sure what hierarchy means so if you can tell me I might be able to help you out. I just bought the DLC and game seperate. He's stronger than anyone depending on Shao Kahns status SPOILER: When he merges realms he becomes progessivly stronger. Id say Shinnok is stronger but i'm not to sure he was an elder god so that might put him with or just above Raiden.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01: Curently no but he has been he's to poerful for anyone to handle if he goes all out. I think if the gods need him they'll elrvate him to thier ranks. I hate to say that i'm not to sure what hierarchy means so if you can tell me I might be able to help you out. I just bought the DLC and game seperate. He's stronger than anyone depending on Shao Kahns status SPOILER: When he merges realms he becomes progessivly stronger. Id say Shinnok is stronger but i'm not to sure he was an elder god so that might put him with or just above Raiden.

Okay so he used to be but he's not. Though he could still go back to being one?

Hierarchy is a level of rating power rankings in this case. For Example Power Wise between Batman, Superman, Antimonitor and God would go

Tier 1 (most powerful): God

Tier 2 (extremely powerful): Anti Monitor

Tier 3 (powerful): Superman

Tier 4 (street level): Batman

Is Shinnok an elder god or a realm god?

and Finally didn't Raiden defeat Shinnok twice? at all? and Raiden as and Elder god vs Shinnok as an Elder god ever happened?

thank you for all of your help.

Avatar image for anywhichwaybutup
AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AnyWhichWayButUp

@supermanwithatan01: I'd put him in between 2 and 3 at his current level. Realm he used to be an elder god. He did once to my knowledge and no not as elder gods just realm.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers