#1 Posted by typhhoon (32 posts) - - Show Bio

on dbz u know thay power up

in marvel and dc could characters do that

#2 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

typhhoon says:

"on dbz u know thay power up in marvel and dc could characters do that"

Some characters do but many of them, In fact superman needs to charge up so to speak at some points, But it is not done as much anymore, I hope this answers your question!

Welcome to the vine.

#3 Posted by typhhoon (32 posts) - - Show Bio

could iceman

#4 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

typhhoon says:

"could iceman "

Well he has to turn them on but not charge them up.

#5 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Strange the sorcerer supreme has too. his spells are strong but take time...

#6 Posted by typhhoon (32 posts) - - Show Bio

just wanting 2 know

iceman ice ray when it hits something does it freeze straight away or if it were to hit something causin explosion (ground , crater)

#7 Posted by Cosmic Sentinel (3749 posts) - - Show Bio

Iceman isn't my area of expertise, but I'll answer as best I know. His freeze ray lowers the temperature of things and causes ice to form around them as a rule. He doesn't normally cause explosions or craters as this is almost the opposite of what he's doing (which is reducing the kinetic and thermal energy of his target). He can throw ice as projectiles, which would cause impact craters but not explosions.

#8 Posted by typhhoon (32 posts) - - Show Bio

so can iceman power up like dbz characters or not

yes no

#9 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

typhhoon says:

"so can iceman power up like dbz characters or notyes no"

He doesnt power up. He's always at full power. So no he doesn't go through any power up.

#10 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

typhhoon says:

"so can iceman power up like dbz characters or not yes no"

DBZ in my opinion sucks. If not only because of the rabid fanboy's on the site.

#11 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

It was good when it started. It just became too repetitive, too drawn out, and had too much filler.

#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Forever says:

"It was good when it started. It just became too repetitive, too drawn out, and had too much filler."

Yeah I agree. Why in god's name do they grunt for 20 hours to power up? while they are doing that anyone could kill them.

#13 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they ended up doing that because they needed to drag the episodes out as long as possible. They caught up to the newer manga too quickly and didnt want to make a bunch of filler episodes like what happened with Naruto for a while there.