Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

*SPOILERS*

Ok so if Earth 3 is the mirror world to Earth Prime where all the baddies are good and all the goodies are bad how come there version of Lex Luthor is a bad guy?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Maybe Alex was just really pissed off and wanted to lose some steam ?

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Black_Arrow

@jonny_anonymous said:

*SPOILERS*

Ok so if Earth 3 is the mirror world to Earth Prime where all the baddies are good and all the goodies are bad how come there version of Lex Luthor is a bad guy?

Lex luthor is really that evil in Earth Prime? Siniestro make a commentary that Ultraman was as willed as Superman maybe Alexander Luthor is as greedy as Lex Luthor. So you have a greedy Superhero that can stole the power (what he did to Johny Quick), He wants to be the greatest hero alive so he is going to absorb all other hero so that he could be the only and greastest hero alive. Also in Earth Prime Lex is not so evil that makes Alexander Luthor not so good.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@jonny_anonymous: Alexander thinks he's doing the right thing? I mean he turned into a bad guy in Infinite Crisis so it makes sense he has a villainous streak here.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: I don't know, he seemed pretty evil when he said he was going to kill them all.

@jonny_anonymous said:

*SPOILERS*

Lex luthor is really that evil in Earth Prime? Siniestro make a commentary that Ultraman was as willed as Superman maybe Alexander Luthor is as greedy as Lex Luthor. So you have a greedy Superhero that can stole the power (what he did to Johny Quick), He wants to be the greatest hero alive so he is going to absorb all other hero so that he could be the only and greastest hero alive. Also in Earth Prime Lex is not so evil that makes Alexander Luthor not so good.

Makes me wonder what an Earth 3 John Constantine would be like

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: I got nothing then. And it would be funny if Earth 3 Constantine was about as virtuous as Superman :P

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: I honestly think the whole Blight crossover would have been better if it was to do with Earth 3 Jon Con

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jonny_anonymous: I also have a question how did Black Adam revived? I mean he was ashes the last time we see it in JL.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonny_anonymous: I've only followed that briefly but it has been a huge letdown. Pointless to the overall Forever Evil crossover which is supposed to deal with this Project Thaumaton or whatever it's called.

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

Earth-3 isn't a perfect mirror world, their hero Joker killed their villain Nightwing, sliced him into a dozen different pieces and delivered them in boxes to Owlman. Their Captain Cold and Heatwave were cops, but they were willing to slowly torture and execute Johnny Quick and Atomica instead of just taking them to prison. The roles are flipped, but it's just an all-round evil universe in the end.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#11  Edited By TDK_1997

Earth-3 is just an evil world in my opinion.Every single person so far that we've seen have evil showings.Even their so called heroes have killed and have sick minds - like their Joker who cut the evil Nightwing in pieces and send him in boxes to Owlman.