#1 Posted by Doombert (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi! I currently own an Android phone. I have the Marvel comics app and I have collected quite a few comics on my phone. I find that I have a hard time reading the comics on my phone and I want to put them onto my computer. I'm not the quickest guy in the world when it comes to doing things like this. Can someone explain to me how it's done? Any help is appreciated! Thanks for reading!

#2 Posted by JediXMan (30381 posts) - - Show Bio

If you sign in with the app on your computer, you should be able to download them on to your computer. If you want to just transfer the files directly, then if you plug your device into your computer via the USB outlet, you should get a popup allowing you to access your Android's files. Once there, locate where the comics are saved, then drag them onto your computer.

The second option might not always work well. You can transfer them, but I don't know if you need a program so you can read them; I don't have the app myself.

#3 Posted by Doombert (517 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks Jedi! I've tried to drag the files out but my computer couldnt read them. Ill try to sign into the app on my computer. I'm not sure exactly how to...I would imagine at Marvel.com? Thanks again!!

#4 Posted by JediXMan (30381 posts) - - Show Bio

@Doombert said:

Thanks Jedi! I've tried to drag the files out but my computer couldnt read them. Ill try to sign into the app on my computer. I'm not sure exactly how to...I would imagine at Marvel.com? Thanks again!!

Yeah. That's what I was afraid of. Transferring files like these can be a little messy. Best just to download them from the source and either keep them on your Android or delete them. As far as I know, it's okay to store them on multiple devices. At least that's true for Comixology (I think. I haven't bought anything off Comixology yet)

#5 Posted by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

You can sync your Marvel comics app with Comixology so you can view what Marvel comics you got on the app on Comixology which if you have an account is available on your account on the Comixology site.

@JediXMan said:

@Doombert said:

Yeah. That's what I was afraid of. Transferring files like these can be a little messy. Best just to download them from the source and either keep them on your Android or delete them. As far as I know, it's okay to store them on multiple devices. At least that's true for Comixology (I think. I haven't bought anything off Comixology yet)

It's safe to store on multiple devices.

#6 Posted by JediXMan (30381 posts) - - Show Bio

@Alchemax_7 said:

@JediXMan said:

@Doombert said:

Okay. I know that's true for Comixology, since I talked with a rep from Comic Con at the booth about the app, but I have no idea how the Marvel app works.

That and I still think Comixology is a ripoff.

#7 Posted by danhimself (22498 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@Alchemax_7 said:

@JediXMan said:

@Doombert said:

Okay. I know that's true for Comixology, since I talked with a rep from Comic Con at the booth about the app, but I have no idea how the Marvel app works.

isn't Marvel.com powered by Comixology? or is that just DC?

#8 Posted by Alchemax_7 (347 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself said:

@JediXMan said:

@Alchemax_7 said:

@JediXMan said:

@Doombert said:

isn't Marvel.com powered by Comixology? or is that just DC?

Just DC, you can just sync your Marvel account to Comixology to view the comics you have on the Marvel app in your "My Comics" tab in Comixology.