#1 Edited by Dm225 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

Due to budget restraints I need to make sure my pull list doesn't get too big and unfortunately that means I'm going to need to cut the Marvel titles I'm currently down by one. It hasn't been an easy decision to make thus far and I'm looking for some outside opinions to help me.

My current list, including upcoming titles, is as follows;

Daredevil

Indestructible Hulk

Moon Knight

Silver Surfer

Superior Foes of Spider-Man

Superior Spider-Man

Uncanny Avengers

I keep going back and forth between Indestructible Hulk and Uncanny Avengers as the main two options but I could easily be persuaded otherwise with a compelling argument except for maybe two of the titles.

#2 Posted by JeanRalphio (1842 posts) - - Show Bio

SFoSM

#3 Posted by ImagineMan16 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

I would cut Indestructible Hulk just because the quality is so inconsistent. It jumps from awesome to sucky with infuriating frequency. Superior Foes would be another candidate.

#4 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd cut Hulk personally

#5 Posted by Dm225 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

@imagineman16: That's exactly why I was considering cutting Indestructible Hulk. One issue I'm sold and then I start to lose interest over a few months then something happens that draws me back in. It's a vicious cycle.

#6 Edited by EnigmaLantern (763 posts) - - Show Bio

I've disliked Uncanny Avengers, dropped after the first 3 issues. Found the series uninteresting, plus I've heard it links from time to time with things going on in Avengers and New Avengers. I may be wrong though.

Silver Surfer looks like a title with a lot of potential, along with Moon Knight. I definitely wouldn't drop those titles in my opinion.

Hulk has been a very good title overall, with some bumps here and there, but I consider it to be one of the best titles Marvel NOW! has to offer.

But those are just my opinion, hope it helps in any way.

#7 Posted by CaptainHoopla (1046 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimately you have to decide, but me, Superior Foes is the last one I'd drop. I'd drop Uncanny Avengers first, then Hulk, then Daredevil.

#8 Posted by Jphu8414 (3808 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't like Uncanny Avengers

#9 Posted by Cap10nate (2365 posts) - - Show Bio

Indestructible Hulk is the title that I did drop from my pull list. I dropped it in the middle of the last arc.

I also don't think I will pick up Silver Surfer because I am not a big fan of the artist's style.

#10 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8071 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read enough of these to suggest what to drop, but I would at least keep Daredevil if I where you.

#11 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (33634 posts) - - Show Bio

@dm225: The pepole that are telling you to cut Superior Foes clearly don't read the book so just ignore them.

#12 Posted by Billy Batson (58070 posts) - - Show Bio

Drop the one you least enjoy.

BB

#13 Posted by Dm225 (298 posts) - - Show Bio

@dm225: The pepole that are telling you to cut Superior Foes clearly don't read the book so just ignore them.

I know, right? Daredevil, Superior Spider-Man, and Superior Foes were the only three on my list I really considered uncuttable. The two main ones I was considering seem to be the ones most suggested and that would be Indestructible Hulk and Uncanny Avengers which unfortunatley doesn't really help my decision between the two then lol. Maybe I should just drop both then and make room for another title!

#14 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33634 posts) - - Show Bio

@dm225 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

I know, right? Daredevil, Superior Spider-Man, and Superior Foes were the only three on my list I really considered uncuttable. The two main ones I was considering seem to be the ones most suggested and that would be Indestructible Hulk and Uncanny Avengers which unfortunatley doesn't really help my decision between the two then lol. Maybe I should just drop both then and make room for another title!

I would say Hulk is better than Avengers also, a few pepole dropping an Avengers book never did anybody any harm, it can take the hit.

#15 Edited by Dernman (15160 posts) - - Show Bio

@dm225: @jonny_anonymous:

The pepole that are telling you to cut Superior Foes clearly don't read the book so just ignore them.

As someone who likes Superior Foes I can see how it's not to some peoples liking. It's well written (despite Shocker being OOC) but it's a niche book. Great for those who go for that but not for those who don't.

#16 Posted by Xwraith (18676 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny Avengers

#17 Edited by Saint_Wildcard (10767 posts) - - Show Bio

I know when I enter college I'll have to cut my pull list to under 75 bucks a month. And it hurts me to think about it. I have over 20, luckily Vibe and Green Team are ending and I have someones I dont even want so those I will remove when I get home