Help Me Create A New Comics Universe

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hulkage

Well I have always wanted my own comics company (Marvel, DC, etc) but I don't have the time or money to do so. So I thought maybe I could try and build a fictional one here on comicvine (shoud I do this as a blog). I was hoping that I could get a little help from some other interested people on the vine.

My objective is to start small and work my way up until we have an extremely in dept universe complete with fundamentals, characters, characterizations, themes, etc.

If I can get this going then all updates to the verse will be made inside of the OP. The new objective or idea will be posted under the new question section of the OP. The established parts of the universe will be sectioned off in there own section like Characters, Locations, etc. Well lets get this started.

Name: Comicvine Comics Corporation (CCC)

The name is subject to change but I went blank trying to come up with an adequate name.

New Objectives

1. I'm going to section off the Earth to everyone who wants to work on it. The section you have been assigned needs to be Named, the warlord/dictator named, the landscape specified, the tribes, etc. Almost everything needs to be specified and all the kinks worked out.
  2. Finish working out the kinks of this version of Earth (timeline, politics, landscape, major powers, etc.)
  3. If you do not want to work on Earth where we are starting off then we have a big enough roster to now start coming up with ideas for other planets. I believe Mars and Neptune have already been started. If you want to tackle one then let me know.

Location/Central Focus: Earth

The story takes place in the post-apocalyptic future where mankind has nearly wiped itself out with powerful weapons of mass destruction that would put nuclear weapons to shame. In the wake of global chaos, supernatural forces such as demons, vampires, and the like awaken from their slumber and return to claim the Earth as their own. Thus, the world is overrun with supernatural horrors, mutated savage forms of life, and the remnants of mankind who live in isolated pockets ruled by warlords. In the midst of all this chaos, a mysterious being who is not man, demon, or Eldritch but a Silent One who was once worshiped as the creator god of the universe. In order to preserve balance, he awakens the power of the Esper within individuals all around the dying Earth. The Espers of the new age band together to form an organization devoted to restoring life to the Earth, but not without struggle. They must overcome dark forces if they want to achieve their goal.

• The year is 6000 A.D.
  • In the year 2999, humanity sent probes into deep space to study and harness the power of dark matter, a mysterious form of matter that makes up most of the universe. The dark matter was used to create a new breed of weapons that make nuclear weapons look like toys in comparison.
  • Around that same time, scientists began to note that the expansion of the universe had ceased and stars were dying throughout the cosmos.
  • The Earth's sun was no exception. It becomes increasingly volatile, and solar flares ravage the planet's surface and dry up oceans.
  • Hysteria and fear are everywhere, and governments become increasingly aggressive when it came to the remaining resources.
  • During these chaotic times, many zealots and extreme religious groups came to power and filled the people's minds with the idea that in order to survive, they must kill each other. At the same time, certain individuals claiming to have the power to change and save the world revealed themselves, but they were mocked and killed.
  • Eventually, nations would go to war using dark matter weapons and humanity would be driven to near extinction. What remained of Earth's surface turned into vast, gray wastelands and seas of lava. Nearly every technological and cultural achievement of mankind would be destroyed, sending what was left of humanity back into the Stone Age.
  • Surviving humans would group themselves into isolated tribes under the rule of warlords, who often had attained technology that predated the great catastrophe, such as guns and tanks, whereas most people fought with primitive weapons like flint axes.
  • In the wake of the fall of mankind, sentient supernatural entities who had departed from the Earth when men began to rule it returned.
  • These entities, called the Old Ones, rose from the darkest corners of the Earth and out of its fiery core (there is a pocket dimension in the Earth's core where the Old Ones were banished to long ago by the first Espers on Earth who posed as powerful magicians and shamans). Different races and kinds began to run rampant throughout the world: vampires, dragons, lycans, and all manner of foul creature. They have a deep rooted desire to wipe out what remains of humanity, which had stolen the Earth from them.
  • The Old Ones divide themselves into clans according to their race, each clan led by a godlike figure.
  • The countless other life forms that had existed on Earth had either been wiped out due to solar flares and the antimatter weapon holocaust, or they had been mutated by a combination of exotic particle radiation (i.e. a result of the dark matter) and the influx of supernatural energies as a result of the return of the Old Ones. These mutated life forms are called the Eldritch, and they are nearly as dangerous as the Old Ones themselves.
  • The Silent One was the name the Old Ones called the creator god of the universe. They are aware that he has disappeared and is the reason why the universe is slowly dying and the Old Ones being released back on Earth which was the gem of his creation.
  • The Silent One is in actuality bound to a human on the Earth and no longer god of the universe, however said human still channeled the Silent One's power in order to awaken paranormal powers all over the Earth.
  • The beings who possess this power are called the Espers. The Espers are able to tap into an extradimensional, cosmic energy source and manipulate said energy (aether) through their auras, psychic fields radiated from the deepest parts of their mind and soul. The auras allow for a variety of effects and powers like enhanced physicals, flight, energy projection, teleportation, transmutation, ect. Espers have existed at various points in history as shamans, magicians, and demigods - almost always acting as saviors. The first Espers sealed away the Old Ones who were viewed as a threat to creation.
  • Once again, the Silent One awakens this power within people in order to save creation. The story chronicles the journey of the main character to whom the Silent One is bound and his recruiting of Espers in order to form the Watchers, a group sworn to defending the Earth from any and all threats, and restoring it to how it should be.
  • The main villains of the first story arc are of course the Old Ones and their half-demon mercenaries sent after members of the Watchers, rouge Espers who want to rule the world themselves, and a group of evolved humans that survived the apocalypse by escaping to one of Saturn's moons and building an advanced civilization of known as Caelus (means Heaven in Latin). The Caelians return to Earth with the intent to reconquer it and capture the Old Ones in order to harvest and develop supernatural powers.
  • Accredited to @etheral_dreams

Omnipotent/The Highest Power: The Eternal

@etheral_dreams stated that he should be name The Eternal. @the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk characterized him as s sadistic omnipotent, whose sole reason for creating the omniverse was to entertain himself. He sees our existence as his grand master play, a mere show in which he has set up for his amusement. He treats the universe/mulitvers ike a giant dominos game where the pieces are placed methodically and fall leading up to the grand finale which is the end. Then he starts all over again.

Fundamentals: Combination/Aether

The aether is the main power source that our protagonist and maybe antagonist draw upon for power. It can then be converted in to our idea of "magic" or "ki" or powers in general.

Roster

@jacthripper@killerwasp@thevivas@etheral_dreams@primebonnick@gizmorino@theblondegod@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: @dbvse7@stormshadow_x@thenewbluebeetle007@vinomonster@citizensentry@primez0ne@vivide@mandarinestro@dygoboy@speedster101@metaljimmor

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A universe that predominantly focuses on street type heros.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

how much you willing to pay

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow this is nice. ^^

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Start small with street level heroes then make your way up until you reach cosmic entity levels... But out me down!

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go to the RPG section.

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

How much are you willing to pay? Lol I can create an entire mythos of creation. I've already written few short stories before and I'm willing to do it again. But as the joker says "If youre good at something, never do it for free." Haha

TheBlondeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But as the joker says "If youre good at something, never do it for free."

"Let the world witness your talent, it doesn't ask for a price." Hahaha ^^

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk: @stormdriven: @jacthripper: @shiryu: @mandarinestro: @comicace3:

Some people who may or may not be interested, but I tag you for enough other things...

@dratini1331@joewell@strictlyanime@nighthunder@rbt

@rogueshadow@norrinboltagonprime21@pooty@pr0metheus@sophia89@princearagorn1 @lvenger

@funsiized@princearagorn1@ssj_god

@redbird3rdboywonder@pierpat@knightofzero

@dccomicsrule2011@lunacyde @etheral_dreams

@killerwasp@kidphillip@aressword@wbr17@korraspirit@gxrevolution96@jr_avatarexpert@dextersinister@thunderbolt30@nighthunder@metaljimmor@spartankobe@jacthripper@deathhero61@primebonnick@gizmorino@saint_sophie@rijehu@myerlanski @koays @useyourname @justthatkid @hypnosis @pirateking @thatguywithheadphones @silverrings

@arcus said: Few more:

@thetruebarryallend@jayc1324 @black_arrow @wolfrazer

@pokeysteve@batman242

@lukehero @dondave @night4345

@theblondegod @thenewbluebeetle007

Are any of you guys interested?

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By primebonnick

Ok where are we starting from the omnipotent and universe cosmics or the characters.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm working on a novel about a single city where superpowers become prevalent, I'll see what I can do.

Omnipotent- Doesn't matter really, creates universe, etc.

Start with Earth and work out from there

Earth- Unlike our world, in this Universe the wheel was never invented. This changed the technological advancement of man drastically. Instead of machinery, mankind focused on Genetically Engineered Animals and humans (which will be set as a lower slave caste).

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomeperson said:

Start small with street level heroes then make your way up until you reach cosmic entity levels... But out me down!

On top of this DO NOT JOB UR HEROES!

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: So you think we should start on Earth? Where the first place we should start is our superhero symbol like Superman, Steve Rodgers, Spiderman...

@primebonnick: I think we should start from characters. I just wanted the omnipotent like the Presence from where all powers originate. Do you think this should be magic or ki or power based or a shared universe.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: This was the original draft to my own webcomic but you might like it.

1. Omnipotent: The Eternal, an almighty unknown entity who creates and destroys multiverses for his pleasure. Served by infinite legions of lesser, unseen deities known as the Silent Ones. Their job is to watch over the individual universes and keep balance between order and chaos within them.

2. The main power in the universe comes from the Akasha, an extradimensional source of limitless seeming mystical energy (aether) that flows through all of existence. Certain beings known as Espers are able to actively tap into and manipulate this energy via auras. Auras are essentially psychic projections that absorb and refine this cosmic energy allowing it to be used for a variety of supernatural effects. Espers were traditionally known throughout history as magicians and shamans but had been thought to have disappeared from the planet.

3. The story takes place in the post-apocalyptic future where mankind has nearly wiped itself out with powerful weapons of mass destruction that would put nuclear weapons to shame. In the wake of global chaos, supernatural forces such as demons, vampires, and the like awaken from their slumber and return to claim the Earth as their own. Thus, the world is overrun with supernatural horrors, mutated savage forms of life (the Eldritch), and the remnants of mankind who live in isolated pockets ruled by warlords. In the midst of all this chaos, a mysterious being who is not man, demon, or Eldritch but a Silent One who was once worshiped as the creator god of the universe. In order to preserve balance, he awakens the power of the Esper within individuals all around the dying Earth. The Espers of the new age band together to form an organization devoted to restoring life to the Earth, but not without struggle. They must overcome dark forces if they want to achieve their goal.

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im down...

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@hulkage: am also down, due to my mythological knowledge you will get enough omnipotent beings, and i also have street level characters.

Well since am writing a chronicle on a mythology you will get alot of help from me.

And am hoping to see your multiverse rise to the top when you go pro/bussiness level.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage:

New Objectives

1. Come up with the name and start characterizing the omnipotent of the verse.
  2. Come up with the fundamentals of the verse (like is it predominately magic based, or chakra/ki, or physiology, etc)
  3. Location of the central focus (like how Marvel is universal/multiversal but the central focus for most of its story/storylines take place on Earth)

1. I'll let others come up with the name. Lol. I'm blanking right now.

2. I'd be down for chakra/ki based, but magic based is a close second.

3. Mainly Earth. For now, at least. Lol

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheVivas

1. Omnipotent: The Eternal, an almighty unknown entity who creates and destroys multiverses for his pleasure. Served by infinite legions of lesser, unseen deities known as the Silent Ones. Their job is to watch over the individual universes and keep balance between order and chaos within them.

2. The main power in the universe comes from the Akasha, an extradimensional source of limitless seeming mystical energy (aether) that flows through all of existence. Certain beings known as Espers are able to actively tap into and manipulate this energy via auras. Auras are essentially psychic projections that absorb and refine this cosmic energy allowing it to be used for a variety of supernatural effects. Espers were traditionally known throughout history as magicians and shamans but had been thought to have disappeared from the planet.

3. The story takes place in the post-apocalyptic future where mankind has nearly wiped itself out with powerful weapons of mass destruction that would put nuclear weapons to shame. In the wake of global chaos, supernatural forces such as demons, vampires, and the like awaken from their slumber and return to claim the Earth as their own. Thus, the world is overrun with supernatural horrors, mutated savage forms of life (the Eldritch), and the remnants of mankind who live in isolated pockets ruled by warlords. In the midst of all this chaos, a mysterious being who is not man, demon, or Eldritch but a Silent One who was once worshiped as the creator god of the universe. In order to preserve balance, he awakens the power of the Esper within individuals all around the dying Earth. The Espers of the new age band together to form an organization devoted to restoring life to the Earth, but not without struggle. They must overcome dark forces if they want to achieve their goal.

Dude.....that. Sounds. Epic.

@hulkage: am also down, due to my mythological knowledge you will get enough omnipotent beings, and i also have street level characters.

Well since am writing a chronicle on a mythology you will get alot of help from me.

And am hoping to see your multiverse rise to the top when you go pro/bussiness level.

Down to put a little mythological spin into it! Can't wait to hear your contributions my man!

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@thevivas: oh, you will see and will like it, 'cause am not gonna use known/popular deities at all, am gonna use mesoamerican, west african, asian deities.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By primebonnick

Yes power should be inner energy magic like if need be much like nen from H x H or ruhk from magi.

I like this.

Now we should try and differentiate names for the different races that shall live there. Since we have demons, vampires we should also put in other creates. New Gods too.

Should the main characters be human?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes power should be inner energy magic like if need be much like nen from H x H or ruhk from magi.

@etheral_dreams said:

I like this.

Now we should try and differentiate names for the different races that shall live there. Since we have demons, vampires we should also put in other creates. New Gods too.

Thank you. I was thinking the main character would be human, and has lived with a tribe of other humans under the rule of a violent warlord. He would have a family up until when the warlord tries to rape his mother and he kills him. The main character's family is executed for his crime and he is sent running into the wastelands of what was once the US. Here he encounters a group of demons which nearly kill him. However, the trauma awakens his Esper power and he quickly kills them.

As for the races, I was thinking that the supernatural creatures in the story had been slumbering in a pocket dimension hidden in the Earth's core. However, as civilization died they came crawling back. The most powerful and prominent races being vampires, nagas (half snake half men beasts), sentient dragons, ect. The creatures once ruled the Earth during the Fire Age (the time period immediately after the Earth's creation), and were banished to an artificial dimension by ancient Espers who posed as magicians and shamans.

The demons on the other hand, are an entirely different story. They are beings born from the chaotic energies of entropy and death, and are not bound to the mortal universe. They run rampant through creation feeding off of death and they are typically beyond human comprehension, and men go mad just looking at them.

It's up to Hulkage though. How are you liking our post-apocalyptic science fantasy horror story thus far?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: oh, you will see and will like it, 'cause am not gonna use known/popular deities at all, am gonna use mesoamerican, west african, asian deities.

Definitely down. Always been interested in them, even if I couldn't pronounce their names. Lol

@primebonnick said:

@etheral_dreams said:

I like this.

Thank you. I was thinking the main character would be human, and has lived with a tribe of other humans under the rule of a violent warlord. He would have a family up until when the warlord tries to rape his mother and he kills him. The main character's family is executed for his crime and he is sent running into the wastelands of what was once the US. Here he encounters a group of demons which nearly kill him. However, the trauma awakens his Esper power and he quickly kills them.

As for the races, I was thinking that the supernatural creatures in the story had been slumbering in a pocket dimension hidden in the Earth's core. However, as civilization died they came crawling back. The most powerful and prominent races being vampires, nagas (half snake half men beasts), sentient dragons, ect. The creatures once ruled the Earth during the Fire Age (the time period immediately after the Earth's creation), and were banished to an artificial dimension by ancient Espers who posed as magicians and shamans.

The demons on the other hand, are an entirely different story. They are beings born from the chaotic energies of entropy and death, and are not bound to the mortal universe. They run rampant through creation feeding off of death and they are typically beyond human comprehension, and men go mad just looking at them.

It's up to Hulkage though. How are you liking our post-apocalyptic science fantasy horror story thus far?

Dark, action filled, traumatic. I'm digging it so far guys! If we can just find a way to fit in the mythological aspect that @gizmorino is bringing, that would be great.

What you think @hulkage ??

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Thanks man. I'm thinking of other characters to add to the story right now and the exact way the powers work.

For the powers, every Esper has auras, psychic projections that act as a medium through which the mystical cosmic energy (aether) can be manipulated. Basic applications of this energy include:

• Enhanced strength and durability
  • Enhanced speed
  • Enhanced senses and precognition
  • Virtual immortality
  • Flight
  • Teleportation
  • Materialization, manipulation, and transmutation of matter and energy

However, every Esper's auras are unique, and certain auras are capable of molding energy in ways that other can, allowing for each Esper to develop their own unique powers and abilities. The nature of these powers are dependent on factors such as personality, environment, and emotion.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: You said the main guy, the Silent One, goes around awakening the aether in other Espers right? I feel like he should be the main character, but make him the only one who has that specific power. You get me? Like he's the main focal point, being he's the only one who can basically "revive" the Espers and save the world.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@thevivas said:

@etheral_dreams: You said the main guy, the Silent One, goes around awakening the aether in other Espers right? I feel like he should be the main character, but make him the only one who has that specific power. You get me? Like he's the main focal point, being he's the only one who can basically "revive" the Espers and save the world.

The Silent One is an agent for the omnipotent. He watches over the universe and to keep chaos from destroying everything, he awakens the power within Espers. I imagined him as an enigmatic figure but you gave me a new idea: the reason why the universe, including the Earth, is in chaos is because the god of the universe (the Silent One) has disappeared. All chaotic events that had happened ( i.e. the fall of civilization, awakening of demons and supernatural creatures, the ravaging of the planet's surface, ect.) because the Silent One mysteriously vanished from creation.

The universal order has been thrown into imbalance, and demons and other supernatural creatures run rampant. This is where the mythological aspect comes into play. Various other gods/Silent Ones wish to take control of the universe, and they are based off of gods from various mythologies (Mesoamerican, Indian, Chinese, Polynesian, ect.) and they choose champions to fight for them.

The main character is really the incarnation of the Silent One (however he doesn't know this) and he awakens Espers to drive back the darkness in the world and the rest of the universe and restore order. However, he is also being attacked by gods from different universes who empowered various mortals and entities to try to take control of the universe before it spirals into complete chaos.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Hulkage

@etheral_dreams: @thevivas: Alright I'm back. Im glad to see how far along this has progressed in the short time it was around.

Now since there are demons and other things of the sort, will there also be pantheons as well? I think we should section of certain heroes and empower them under a specific pantheon while each pantheon falls under rank of something higher until we finally get to the omnipotent "Eternal" as Etheral named him.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@etheral_dreams: @thevivas: Alright I'm back. Im glad to see how far along this has progressed in the short time it was around.

Now since there are demons and other things of the sort, will there also be pantheons as well? I think we should section of certain heroes and empower them under a specific pantheon while each pantheon falls under rank of something higher until we finally get to the omnipotent "Eternal" as Etheral named him.

@gizmorino@primebonnick What do you guys think?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Well might i suggest, a more gothic musical hero/heroes or villain/villains huehue XD

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Pantheons are a definite must, but since we are starting something new i guess we should create a new one to be the main pantheon let the classic myths be in the back ground.

So how much should the main charcters in the main pantheon be? I vote for 7

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Pantheons are a definite must, but since we are starting something new i guess we should create a new one to be the main pantheon let the classic myths be in the back ground.

So how much should the main charcters in the main pantheon be? I vote for 7

Seven sounds nice, and I say an "American" pantheon or one influenced by Western culture (not to be confused with the American aspects of other pantheons like the gods from PJverse).

@hulkage: Well might i suggest, a more gothic musical hero/heroes or villain/villains huehue XD

Hell why not!

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

Not neccessarily. Each universe is ruled by a nigh-omnipotent god called a Silent One or a Deva (the Sanskrit term for a god). The Silent Ones/Devas are fighting over the dying universe that Earth is in because its god has disappeared and as a result it's ripe for the taking. The Silent Ones/Devas have taken beings from their own universe and empowered them in order to take control of Earth's universe, i.e. champions. The Devas and their champions can all be styled after a particular pantheon of gods. For example, one Deva can be based off of Mesoamerican deities, another off of Hindi, another off of Norse.

I think, however, the Devas should be a final story arc. The series would start with the main character running away, being nearly killed by demons after taking their prey, a young girl. The main character subconsciously awakens the girl's Esper powers which she uses to slay the demons. They travel across the ravaged Earth meeting more Espers and forming an organization sworn to restore the Earth to how it once was and to defeat all demons and supernatural creatures that plague it. After a massive battle with legions of demons in which the Espers manage to win, a Deva and his champion visit the Earth after sensing the universe's original Deva on Earth. They reveal his true nature as a god whom they must kill in order to rule the universe. The Deva's champion proceeds to destroy the Earth, but not before the Espers manage to teleport humanity to a distant planet. The destruction of the Earth truly awakens the main character into his true, godly form and he remembers why he became mortal: the other Deva believed that the secret to true omnipotence lied within his universe and thus they attacked it. They created demons from the chaotic void between universes and released them on his universe in order to destroy him and take control. The main character was turned mortal and appeared on Earth in the wake of the chaotic cosmic battle, and the universe had been collapsing ever since.

regiebravo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By regiebravo

A transgender prostitute during the day, a hero during the night. Call him/her, Falkon.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I demand a sadistic omnipotent, whose sole reason for creating the omniverse was to entertain himself. He sees our existence as his grand master play, a mere show in which he has set up for his amusement.

I'd love to handle the darker creations of this :p

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Earth-

Suggestions- Terrigen bomb style event gives everyone on Earth superpowers (which are created from tapping into the powers of the Silent Ones? Or a human attempt to empower humanity to defend against the Silent Ones minions? Whatever the cause, superpowers are present)

Main Character- (Name?)

Genetic experiment of the Silent Ones, appears human when he is truly an energy form (thinking Captain Atom/Max Faraday style) trying to come to grips with his newly discovered powers and questioning his humanity, gender, race, etc. He only will gain full access of his powers when he settles his inner turmoil.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I demand a sadistic omnipotent, whose sole reason for creating the omniverse was to entertain himself. He sees our existence as his grand master play, a mere show in which he has set up for his amusement.

I agree; but I want more than just one sadist. I want the main character to start out naive and idealistic and through the events of the series become cold-blooded with a loose sense of morality.

Y2G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Kind of sounds like a darker, universal version of the last airbender. It's pretty awesome.

Aressword

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Keep me posted, but honestly idk what to add to this talk. I'm more of a follower/fan than anything. Ill enjoy reading and supporting your comics though.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y2g: Thanks! I was drawing influences from the Dying Earth series and Adventure Time (the whole post-apocalyptic setting where magic reappears) as well. :)

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like the way you think. So he controls all actions while we think it is mere free will? Explain more please!

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

I agree; but I want more than just one sadist. I want the main character to start out naive and idealistic and through the events of the series become cold-blooded with a loose sense of morality.

Do you think we should have a "main character" if this is supposed to be a universal set up? How would that work (not being condescending, I'm genuinely curious)?

Earth-

Suggestions- Terrigen bomb style event gives everyone on Earth superpowers (which are created from tapping into the powers of the Silent Ones? Or a human attempt to empower humanity to defend against the Silent Ones minions? Whatever the cause, superpowers are present)

Main Character- (Name?)

Genetic experiment of the Silent Ones, appears human when he is truly an energy form (thinking Captain Atom/Max Faraday style) trying to come to grips with his newly discovered powers and questioning his humanity, gender, race, etc. He only will gain full access of his powers when he settles his inner turmoil.

This seems good. What would be the general powerlevel of this main character. @etheral_dreams is something like this what you had in mind?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still want the setting to be post-apocalyptic. The god of the universe, the Silent One, has disappeared, and now all of creation is collapsing. Earth in particular has been ravaged and civilization is dead. Humanity now cowers in fear of dark supernatural forces thought to have faded into myth. The only hope for the world are the Espers, beings who can tap into aether, a potent source of mystical power. All the while, foreign gods and their divinely empowered invade the universe, searching for the Silent One in order to assure his demise and take control of reality in hopes of ultimately defeating even the omnipotent Eternal.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

I like the way you think. So he controls all actions while we think it is mere free will? Explain more please!

@etheral_dreams said:

Do you think we should have a "main character" if this is supposed to be a universal set up? How would that work (not being condescending, I'm genuinely curious)?

The main character is in actually a god trapped in a mortal body. He at first is a strong, morally upright character, but as his true nature is slowly unleashed he sheds the human cloak of emotion and worry in order to defeat the other gods.

@jacthripper said:

Earth-

Main Character- (Name?)

This seems good. What would be the general powerlevel of this main character. @etheral_dreams is something like this what you had in mind?

I like the concept, although I pictured the main character as a Silent One himself; a fallen angel of sorts who has been thrown from his seat in the heavens as a god and lived his days a mortal with no idea of his true identity or how his becoming mortal essentially triggered the apocalypse and awakened aforementioned supernatural forces.

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I don't want to start my own company and all that, but i enjoy making comic characters and I have an entire universe in my head, but I created a database on word for my characters . You might want to use Heromachine though cause it is the best hero creator online that I've found.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Hulkage
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Think of it like setting up dominos. Everything has been laid out where it needs to be. The dominos represent every major action that needs to occur for his "play" to continue. As each domino(or action) falls and triggers the next one to occur, it gets closer and closer to the end(which would be his grand finale). Once everything is said and done, there is only one thing to do with the remains; start it over again, molding and shaping it into a new design.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Sweet lets start with this one, granted it is stealing from someone, BUT we add our own custom design to it huehue, its only the baseline of whats to come!