• Uncanny X-Men
  • Age Of Ultron
  • Thanos Rising
  • Guardians Of The Galaxy

My DC New 52 pull list is

• Injustice Gods Among Us
  • Justice League
  • Green Lantern Corps

Is there anything else that's worth reading that I should be reading? Please help.

JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Aquaman, dude. How come you aren't reading Aquaman? I just can't believe you aren't reading Aquaman. GO READ AQUAMAN!! >:(

No but seriously man, you should read Aquaman. It's a pretty awesome book. And it had a crossover with Justice League not too long ago.

Justice League of America is a nice companion piece to Justice League too.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@jldoom said:

Aquaman, dude. How come you aren't reading Aquaman? I just can't believe you aren't reading Aquaman. GO READ AQUAMAN!! >:(

No but seriously man, you should read Aquaman. It's a pretty awesome book. And it had a crossover with Justice League not too long ago.

Justice League of America is a nice companion piece to Justice League too.

Lol, i'll look into them :) Aquaman is an interesting character, but Namor is better ! :P

JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: We'll have to disagree on that, good sir! For me, Aquaman is the true king of the seven seas!

Another cool series I just remembered is Fantastic Four. There's also FF, which is good, but I personally prefer the classic team.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Green Arrow has been awesome since Jeff Lemire and Andrea Sorrentino took over.

I'm really looking forward to the all-female X-Men.

If you're looking for books outside the Big Two, IDW's TMNT and Brian Wood's Star Wars are my two favorites.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think I'll ever stop recommending Invincible. It truly is one of the best superhero comic books out there right now. Everything Lemire is writing is worth a look, whether it is Animal Man, Justice League Dark or Green Arrow.

And of course, Daredevil, my favorite Marvel series starring my favorite Marvel hero. Fantastic book all around.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Read the regular Green Lantern and at least one of the following titles from Valiant (they are epic):

• Harbinger
  • X-O Manowar
  • Bloodshot
  • Shadowman
  • Archer & Armstrong

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jldoom said:

@thundergodswrath: We'll have to disagree on that, good sir! For me, Aquaman is the true king of the seven seas!

Another cool series I just remembered is Fantastic Four. There's also FF, which is good, but I personally prefer the classic team.

Yeah I found those interesting too.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#9 owie  Moderator

If you're reading Uncanny X-Men, you should also be reading All-New X-Men, since the stories are tied together pretty closely, and they're of equally good quality.

And when Saga comes back from hiatus in a few months, you should read that.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sagejonathan: I've been meaning to pick up Shadowman.

@smashbrawler: @xwraith: Good, but also Green Arrow is one book that looks really good right now. Is Hawkeye good too?

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

@thundergodswrath: You seem to like cosmic and team books, so maybe Green Lantern New Guardians? Also if you like cosmic then Dejah Thoris or John Carter from Dynamite might be worth checking out.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: From what I've heard, Hawkeye is excellent, but I've never read beyond the first issue (which I got through Comixology's "Free Marvel Number 1's" sale.)

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Hawkeye is good, very good, but I personally prefer Green Arrow, both writing and art-wise.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By New_World_Order

@smashbrawler: @xwraith: Good, that might be what I'm going to get.

@thundergodswrath: You seem to like cosmic and team books, so maybe Green Lantern New Guardians? Also if you like cosmic then Dejah Thoris or John Carter from Dynamite might be worth checking out.

Maybe I have read some GLNG.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

1. Nightwing 19+
  2. Earth 2 1-12
  3. Action Comics 19+
  4. Captain America 1+

krunkeela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By krunkeela

@thundergodswrath: I would just drop Age of Ultron. Its too much money for...IDK. The only reason im buying the rest is to finish what i regrettably started. I actually just picked up JL Orgins vol 1, but I can vouch for JLA and JLD. Gee Jay is awesome. Batman comes with a new story arc very soon, so I would recommend that above all else. Also, Waid's Hulk is awesomeness.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Yes! Do yourself a favor and check out Valiant because they have some of the best comics out right now and they are the most consistently great publisher out there. Go support them and enjoy some epic comics!

krunkeela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, and yes, Hawkeye is great.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Nightwing 19+
  2. Earth 2 1-12
  3. Action Comics 19+
  4. Captain America 1+

I'll take them into consideration. Earth 2 is the most interesting of the lot in my opinion.

@thundergodswrath: I would just drop Age of Ultron. Its too much money for...IDK. The only reason im buying the rest is to finish what i regrettably started. I actually just picked up JL Orgins vol 1, but I can vouch for JLA and JLD. Gee Jay is awesome. Batman comes with a new story arc very soon, so I would recommend that above all else. Also, Waid's Hulk is awesomeness.

I currently own Age Of Ultron 1-7, and didn't know if I should continue reading. I am having second thoughts on buying 8. Although I might as well just finish it. Batman i'll take into consideration, also I hate reading Hulk books.

I am going to get the female X-Men team book though. When it comes out. Fearless Defenders, and Young Avengers looks good too.

Catsnlynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For DC I suggest Earth 2, Green Arrow, and The Flash.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thundergodswrath: Yes! Do yourself a favor and check out Valiant because they have some of the best comics out right now and they are the most consistently great publisher out there. Go support them and enjoy some epic comics!

Will do !

For DC I suggest Earth 2, Green Arrow, and The Flash.

Not a big fan on Flash, but I may get the other two.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah, Valiant has some good stuff too. Bloodshot and X-O Manowar come to mind.

Avatar image for knightofthechronicle
knightofthechronicle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

Green Arrow is a must if you're looking for a great DC book. Good Lord, if you get any other DC book let it be Batman, new storyline's coming up next issue so it's a good jumping on point. Aquaman's been great, aside from one 'okay' issue, and The Flash is one of my personal favorites, it's been really great.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@thundergodswrath:

Valiant Comics

Shadowman

X-O Manowar

IDW Comics

TMNT 1st issue is free on comixology

I've also heard good things about Hellboy from Dark Horse Comics, but I have yet to read it. But I will soon.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Impy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@thundergodswrath: Indestructible Hulk. It appears you like Thor quite a bit, so you'd probably enjoy the current arc in which Thor plays a major role.

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you like GLC, don't limit yourself to it as your only Lantern title. It's great, don't get me wrong, but so are the other three. They're getting a creative team change-up soon, so that shift should make a solid jumping on point. (But no excuse to not read the great precursors to the impending runs.)

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@impy said:

@thundergodswrath: Indestructible Hulk. It appears you like Thor quite a bit, so you'd probably enjoy the current arc in which Thor plays a major role.

I have read the issues in- which Thor appeared, lol.

@dabee said:

If you like GLC, don't limit yourself to it as your only Lantern title. It's great, don't get me wrong, but so are the other three. They're getting a creative team change-up soon, so that shift should make a solid jumping on point. (But no excuse to not read the great precursors to the impending runs.)

Yep, there all great !

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Are you a digital reader?

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Clark_EL

@thundergodswrath:

This is my DC list:

• 1. Superman

• 2. Batman

• 3. Green Lantern

• 4. Flash

• 5. Wonder Woman

• 6. Earth 2

• 7. Green Arrow

• 8. Aquaman

• 9. Justice League of America

• 10. Justice League

• 11. Action Comics

• 12. Detective Comics

• 13. Batman: The Dark Knight

As for Marvel (I'll give you my list later on) I'd get Avengers Assemble, Avengers, Daredevil, Iron Man, Captain America, Indestructible Hulk, and Superior Spiderman.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By 18hunt

@thundergodswrath: the new Hackman is awesome, since less people read it, less know how strong he really is. Just read it, at least a little. It is great

I've heard hulk is good (surprisingly I'm not caught up on comics, I haven't gotten a new one since Christmas and it was WWHulk but I'll start getting caught up soon.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@18hunt: True, although i'm not a big fan on Hulk.