Help Finding A Comic Book

likalaruku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#151  Edited By likalaruku

Seperate request: Funniest issues of any comic featuring Deadpool.

WW-Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#152  Edited By WW-Fan

can anyone tell me where should i start to Read Supergirl?
RustyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#153  Edited By RustyR

Hello, I found some of my old comics from my youth and read a couple of them. That led me to the comic shop where I picked up Captain America #603, #604 and #605. I think I may be hooked.  I last read comics in the early 80's so I am a little out of touch with what is going on. Are there some good books that I could pick up to get me up to speed on the recent events with Captain America? Also I was wondering if any one could recomend a good series that I could get involed with at this time with out being too lost? My interest when I was reading ranged from Sgt. Rock to Captain America to Archie & Jughead. 
Thanks, Rusty
Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 8

#154  Edited By Gylan Thomas
@RustyR: 
Captain America Reborn and pretty much all of Ed Brubakers run.
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#155  Edited By danhimself
Gylan Thomas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#156  Edited By Gylan Thomas
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#157  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

So nobody knows what issue that was?

courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#158  Edited By courtney12490
@likalaruku: Try posting it in the "Where is This From" thread 

@WW-Fan: I read the trades and the first appearance of the newest Supergirl is in Superman/Batman: Supergirl (it's Vol 2.), I didn't read the first volume and understood it perfectly. If you want to know the rest of the order to read the trades in, then they are listed on the Supergirl volume page
RustyR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By RustyR

Thanks guys for the info. I will try to find some Brubaker stuff.
Iloveelvira019

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Iloveelvira019

Ive gone Crazy searching for a decent storm story that has been collected into a graphic novel or trade paperback,  I really was searching for a story from the 80s but would be happy with just about anything other than Worlds Apart, Before the storm, or the storm Prequel about her and the black panthers love. I heard X-treme X-men was a storm comic book but i wasnt positive if she was  the main character or a background character. Please help me,    
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By courtney12490
@Iloveelvira019: I haven't read X-treme because some of the trades are outrageously expensive, but I'm pretty sure that Storm does lead the team.
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Edamame said:
"  Hello everyone, What are some good Carnage trade paperbacks, besides Maximum Carnage?  Thanks.  : ) "
Spider-man: Carnage.

It reprints the original storyarc that introduced him.
the_fallen11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#165  Edited By the_fallen11
@Edamame: Venom/Carnage, only four issues done art by Clayton Crain
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Edamame said:
" @the_fallen11: Not a trade paperback............ "
It has been reprinted as a TPB, as well.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#168  Edited By spidey 15

Does anyone have a scan or knows if spidey had fought against avengers and what happened???
Thanks...=]

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#169  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Hi there, I'm not sure if this is supposed to be here, but I thought I'd ask anyway. 

What do people think of JMS's run on Spider-Man? I've been looking at picking up the trades, and I don't care that OMD rewrote it all. 

Anddy_Pangg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Anddy_Pangg

Really helpful thread. Anyone know where I can find a print copy of  Dread and Alive ?

ComicCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#171  Edited By ComicCrazy

What is everyones opinion here on maximum carnage is it good does it suck or what? Because I was thinking of the buying the trade.
Anddy_Pangg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By Anddy_Pangg
@Anddy_Pangg said:
" Really helpful thread. Anyone know where I can find a print copy of  Dread and Alive ? "
anyone? please!? I really need to know!
G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By G Bird

I want sugestions on good Joe Fixit books/issues

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#174  Edited By jordama

Does anyone remeber the issue of x-factor that Rictor was taken by one and being interigated and he was making a spongebob reference that the other guy wasn't getting? Does anyone remeber the exact issue?
courtney12490

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By courtney12490

I've read the Green Lantern volume in trades, up through Sinestro Corps War vol 2. In what order do I need to read the Blackest Night trades in order for them to make sense? Do I even need to read the trades that re-print the tie-in issues? 

@jordama said:

" Does anyone remeber the issue of x-factor that Rictor was taken by one and being interigated and he was making a spongebob reference that the other guy wasn't getting? Does anyone remeber the exact issue? "
I'm pretty sure it's in the Time and a Half trade, I'm not sure which issue. If it's not in there it's probably in the Overtime or The Only Game in Town trades. I plan on re-reading the series soon, so I'll let you know for sure then. I'm really sorry that I couldn't be any more specific. You might want to try asking this question on the Rictor forum.
evilhomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By evilhomer
@jordama said:
" Does anyone remeber the issue of x-factor that Rictor was taken by one and being interigated and he was making a spongebob reference that the other guy wasn't getting? Does anyone remeber the exact issue? "
X-Factor 18

No Caption Provided
Cubethulhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Cubethulhu

just wondering if you guys could suggest some comics to read? I'll just list some of my favorite comics and you can suggest some comics. 

The Goon, Preacher, Kick-Ass, Hexed, The Walking Dead, Crossed, Jonah Hex, Sgt. Rock, Invincible, Spawn, The Chronicles of Wormwood and Wanted. 

Also could anyone who responds to this qoute me so I get a message, Thanks.

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By jordama
@evilhomer:
Thanks so much, I loved that issue, but I never got a chance to buy it.
popies100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By popies100

I'm going on a trip for a week and I would like it if somebody would kindly suggest a comic book that would last the entire week. 

atomicrobo5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#180  Edited By atomicrobo5

There are a couple of great online comic places that I use for getting both new and back issues.  I normally access them through another online community that offers database software and has a shopping option on their sight as well.  I don't want to just blatantly advertise another sight but if you would like the web sight PM me and I will gladly share it with you.

Avatar image for blacksnakestudios
BlackSnakeStudios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am looking for a solid TP read. I was thinking about buying Kingdom Come or Batman RIP.. Is there a prequal to RIP??? Also which would you consider the better read? 

www.Wowio.com/BlackSnakeStudios Download RIP #1 FREE To Support CANCER RESEARCH (sign up with wowio for 5 free downloads)    

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#182  Edited By damswedon
www.comicdomain.co.uk  if your like me and like to grab an issue no 1 and just check it out i say try the comic sales section. 
http://reedcomics.com/   these are give discounts on most trades, they also send all comics out in bags plus boards if your into that stuff.( i ain't)
CaptainUseless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By CaptainUseless

I go on Amazon or Reedcomics to get graphic novels.

ceth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By ceth

hello im looking for a comic i read a long time ago i have very little information though >,<  

i only know the super powers of 2 of the characthers one was a girl with  earth worm like tentecals growing from her back  
another was a guy who could sperate from his body by creating an electric body and travel through power lines and stuff at some point he lost his body and some how acuired a robot one 

iv been looking for this for a long time do any help would be aprciated

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#185  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@ceth said:
"

hello im looking for a comic i read a long time ago i have very little information though >,<  

i only know the super powers of 2 of the characthers one was a girl with  earth worm like tentecals growing from her back  
another was a guy who could sperate from his body by creating an electric body and travel through power lines and stuff at some point he lost his body and some how acuired a robot one 

iv been looking for this for a long time do any help would be aprciated

"
Sounds vaguely familiar, for some reason. Any idea on the publisher?
ceth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By ceth
@JediXMan:
sorry i have no information besides that ...cept that there being chased by a hospital/insane ayslum or the goverment  

it might not of been dc and marvle though 

sorry
ThunderShade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#187  Edited By ThunderShade

I'm trying to find the issues featuring Jason Todds ressurection and activities shortly afterwards but I've got no clue which they are, can anyone help me with this?

Mediant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Mediant

I have been searching for months but can not find Fathom Vol. 2: Into the Deep anywhere at a reasonable price. Amazon and Barnes & Noble have it up used for something insane like $199 and the Aspen site is selling it bundled hardcover with volumes one and three for something like $300. I just want the simple Volume 2 collection-- and hopefully for a price that isn't going to bankrupt me. I would be extremely grateful to anyone who can give me a lead on this. 

Edit: Same exact situation with Spawn Vol. 6 (containing issues #96-113) 
Edit 2: Fathom Volume 2 found! Still looking for Spawn Vol. 6

Manuela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Manuela

Help me find a comic.
It is probably between 2007-2009.
Is not DC or MARVEL.
It is about a Space Squad.
Each character is from a different planet.
One of the charactes is dog-like and he resembles Disney's Goofy.

any ideas? 

schmidty207

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 114

#190  Edited By schmidty207

Has anyone tried NewKadia.com? I've used them before with good results. Or tfaw.com?

passionfruits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#191  Edited By passionfruits

I have to say that the best place to pre-order comics is www.mailordercomics.com. I have been using them for over a year now and they are very good. The discounts start at 38% (IDW and Boom start at 25%) off the cover price. They also have 4 comics every month that have 75% off cover price. It is pretty amazing. I also had some comics damaged from the post office and they actually replaced them without extra cost to me. Shipping is very reasonable as well. 

Back issues I get through ebay mostly. Sometimes though I ask if mail order is able to get the issue and they just send it along with my next month's purchase. Check them out and be surprised.

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Primmaster64
@ThunderShade: You're local comic book store?
Woltanac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Woltanac

I am trying to find a comic.  I read some of it in 2001.  The friend that gave it to me was reading mostly Vertigo and Dark Horse publications at the time.  I remember him talking about an author being on LSD, but I think that was about the author of The Invisibles.  I remember there being these special items that the main characters were looking for, almost like that Jackie Chan cartoon.  I think some of the items were a shard of a broken mirror and a pair of glasses.  I feel like something special happened when the character had all the items, but this could be a side thought coming from Dragon Ball Z.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

passionfruits

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#194  Edited By passionfruits
@Primmaster64 said:
" @ThunderShade: You're local comic book store? "
Just out of curiosity how many people do not have a local comic book store? I know that in the area of the country I am in, they are all at least 2 + hours away. All the shops keep closing.
Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Primmaster64
@passionfruits: I kinda have and its like 20 minutes away.
Avatar image for detective_vector
Detective Vector

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I looked through BAM! (Books-A-Million) for Sonic comic issue numbers 196-199 and I had no luck finding them I've tried our local comic book shop and still nothing I tried ebay and still got nothing! What is my option to find these issues I need?

tonis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By tonis
http://www.mycomicshop.com/  
They've hooked me with some really obscure books at times, always fast, and good variety of pricing and gradings offered. 
wolfman_beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By wolfman_beast
@Primmaster64: Batman: Under the hood vol. 1-2 are good reads. Batman Annual #26 also gives good explanation about the return. Red Hood: Lost Days goes further into the annual. Green Arrow #69-72 is another early return story of red hood. He's in the new Batman and Robin series in the first arc, but alot different then his initial return. Hope this helps
dewboy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 17

#199  Edited By dewboy01
@G-Man:
I sell in limited issue series (all of them) for graphic novels. I don't want mixed tpbs, just straight tpbs.
Fishstick123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Fishstick123

I sometimes use 
http://www.comicspriceguide.com it has a pretty good stock but the ordering system is a little bit rubbish. You can't modify an order once it's been sent, meaning you will have to pay P&P again, if you forgot an issue off your order!! But yeah, still pretty good.