#1 Posted by wildcard04 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey everyone, I've been finding that I am collecting a few too many titles on a monthly basis. What I am wanting to do is cut down my list to be lean and mean, and collect a little more in trades (just more economical for me right now).

The current titles I am collecting, or will be collecting are:

• Animal Man
  • Batman
  • Batwoman
  • Birds of Prey
  • Conan
  • Daredevil
  • JL Dark
  • The Massive (June)
  • Punisher
  • Saga
  • Spaceman
  • Swamp Thing
  • Wolverine and The X-Men

Ideally, I would like to cut this list down to somewhere between 7-10 titles. Any advice or opinions for what should go?

#2 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say you should keep Batman, Wolvie and the X-Men, Daredevil, Animal Man, and Swamp Thing. I don't know about the rest.

#3 Posted by fenixREVOLUTION (889 posts) - - Show Bio

Spaceman is only 9 issues, so it'll eliminate itself naturally from your list.

My best advice to you is to think about what book you look forward to the most and keep them and drop the rest.

#4 Posted by zombietag (1497 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funrush said:

I'll say you should keep Batman, Wolvie and the X-Men, Daredevil, Animal Man, and Swamp Thing. I don't know about the rest.

down with independent publishers!

#5 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (9185 posts) - - Show Bio

The titles I recommend you cut down are JL Dark and Conan

#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

Saga, Conan, Batwoman, Animal Man and Swamp Thing are books you can't drop if you have any love of comics (although I'm actually behind on the latter three I'm sure they're only getting better with each issue)

Other then that, as was stated, Spaceman is only 9 issues and will disappear around the time you pick up The Massive (no idea what that is)

also, you probably don't want to drop Batman so I'd maybe drop Birds of Prey and Punisher (does anything matter now that the MAX version is dead?) AAAAND JL Dark, I don't know anything about the other two Marvel titles though so I'll say nothing there

#7 Posted by Funrush (1369 posts) - - Show Bio

@zombietag said:

@Funrush said:

down with independent publishers!

Well, I recommended those because they're the only ones I know are good. I haven't heard much of the other ones.

#8 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

@wildcard04: Drop Birds of Prey, Conan, JL Dark, The Massive, Saga, and Spaceman, keep reading the rest.