• 98 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by xxxddd (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Both are Mastery Archers

2. Both have soulmates(clint has black widow and ollie has black canary)

3. Both are billionaires(my modification)

So, who would you rather be?

#2 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow.

#3 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12397 posts) - - Show Bio

Which Green Arrow?

#4 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye

#5 Posted by daredevilfan777 (29 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Green Arrow

#6 Posted by xxxddd (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Which Green Arrow?

@daredevilfan777 said:

New 52 Green Arrow

Pre 52 Oliver only.

#7 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye

#8 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12397 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye then. He's just as good at archery and he's better hand to hand fighter. You should probably change that pic, it's of Connor Hawke

#9 Posted by The Stegman (22710 posts) - - Show Bio

Ollie, he was/is a billionaire AND had regular sex with Black Canary

Online
#10 Posted by PowerHerc (80692 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-52 Green Arrow any day, every day, all day.

#11 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7680 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

Pre-52 Green Arrow any day, every day, all day.

#12 Posted by MrShway88 (655 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow, he's rich. Plus he personally knows Batman. I would love to meet Batman.

#13 Posted by SmashBrawler (5410 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-52 Green Arrow

#14 Posted by joshmightbe (24434 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather be Hawkeye

#15 Posted by Onemoreposter (3865 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd: That's Connor Hawke you have pictured there. Not Oliver Queen. Just FYI.

Personally I'd pick either GA over Clint. Ollie is a Billionaire and gets to have a relationship with Dinah Lance. Connor is gifted with a physicality that puts him in the top 5 (could've been 3, I haven't read the arc in a while) h2h human combatants in the entire DCU. Plus the guy gets to be a natural blonde with dark skin, which is awesome. I'm blonde and if I want a tan I have to work on it, like heavily.

I miss Connor, he was a cool cat. Kinda got forgotten about when they brought Ollie back.

#16 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Ollie.

Black Canary > anyone that Hawkeye's been with.

#17 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12397 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

@xxxddd: That's Connor Hawke you have pictured there. Not Oliver Queen. Just FYI.

Personally I'd pick either GA over Clint. Ollie is a Billionaire and gets to have a relationship with Dinah Lance. Connor is gifted with a physicality that puts him in the top 5 (could've been 3, I haven't read the arc in a while) h2h human combatants in the entire DCU. Plus the guy gets to be a natural blonde with dark skin, which is awesome. I'm blonde and if I want a tan I have to work on it, like heavily.

I miss Connor, he was a cool cat. Kinda got forgotten about when they brought Ollie back.

@MrShway88 said:

Green Arrow, he's rich. Plus he personally knows Batman. I would love to meet Batman.

@The Stegman said:

Ollie, he was/is a billionaire AND had regular sex with Black Canary

he was living in the forest people.and we all know Oliver cant hold on to his money.

#18 Posted by Onemoreposter (3865 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

he was living in the forest people.and we all know Oliver cant hold on to his money.

He's lost it and gotten it back and all sorts of things...several times. What we DO all know, is that being a millionaire/billionaire is an intrinsic part of the character and present in most of his portrayals

#19 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12397 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

he was living in the forest people.and we all know Oliver cant hold on to his money.

He's lost it and gotten it back and all sorts of things...several times. What we DO all know, is that being a millionaire/billionaire is an intrinsic part of the character and present in most of his portrayals

and like you said, he always loses it lol. hell, hes about to lose it again.

#20 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

hawkeye.

#21 Posted by Warlok (8 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye

#22 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: He's not better at H2H, Ollie is he trains with black canary and Wildcat and black canary is one of the best martial artist in the DCU she even trained with lady shiva at one point

#23 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

id rather be Ollie i get to be a rich bad ass and i get to have Black canary get out of here dude if you pick hawkeye you're just being a fanboy

#24 Posted by Onemoreposter (3865 posts) - - Show Bio

@eippihrellik said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: He's not better at H2H, Ollie is he trains with black canary and Wildcat and black canary is one of the best martial artist in the DCU she even trained with lady shiva at one point

I also remember Ollie holding his own against Slade Wilson around the time of One Year Later. Personally I thought it was PIS, lol, but it is something that can be added to his resume.

#25 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12397 posts) - - Show Bio

@One more poster: Hmmmm, I knew he had a run in with Slade, but I didn't know he actually did a good job. That's pretty badass.

#26 Posted by Spectre108 (269 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Canary. . . 'nuf said.

#27 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: I still pick Ollie regardless he's lost and gotten his money back many times and even if he's not with Dinah being a Billionaire means there are alot more chicks to pick from and your reasons did sound like the average fan-boy's point of view i cant tell you how many times I've had to explain to people that hawkeye isn't better at H2H than Ollie

#28 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12397 posts) - - Show Bio

@eippihrellik said:

id rather be Ollie i get to be a rich bad ass and i get to have Black canary get out of here dude if you pick hawkeye you're just being a fanboy

I love how you put that fanboy comment in a separate post so that I wouldn't see it. And last I checked pre flashpoint Black Canary dumped him and he didn't have any money (while Hawkeye is chilling in Avengers mansion with Spider-Woman) so whose really being a fanboy?

seriously dude, i love Green Arrow and if you would rather be him thats your business completely, but dont make punk ass little comments about people with different opinions than you being fanboys (especially if you dont even have the balls to put it in a reply message so that the person your insulting knows what youre saying)

#29 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12397 posts) - - Show Bio

@eippihrellik said:

@Avenging-X-Bolt: I still pick Ollie regardless he's lost and gotten his money back many times and even if he's not with Dinah being a Billionaire means there are alot more chicks to pick from and your reasons did sound like the average fan-boy's point of view i cant tell you how many times I've had to explain to people that hawkeye isn't better at H2H than Ollie

good for you, keep your opinion, but dont bitch at and insult people who dont agree with you. and how do my resons suck? the question was who would i rather be? its common sense NOT to pick the lonely hobo, at that point whether he's a better h2h fighter is irrelevant, what would i do? go beat someone up and take there money?

#30 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: i wasn't even trying anything like that im not making fun of you for your opinion im just saying the reasons you gave were stupid and i didn't post it in another comment cause i was trying to be passive aggressive i just thought about after i posted the initial comment

#31 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: i said your reasons were dumb because its not a discussion of who is the better fighter of the two its who would you rather be that's what bugged me just seemed like you were picking hawkeye just cause and i thought that was dumb

#32 Posted by Duncan (11426 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye

#33 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12397 posts) - - Show Bio

@eippithrellik:If you say so. I'll give you the hand to hand thing because apparently I was wrong but I'd say the rest of my reasons were pretty damn good. Why wouldn't I wan to be a young, handsome, respected and beloved high ranking Avengers member whose scored with some of the hottest chicks in the Marvel Universe, was taught by Captain America but that's just my opinion and I wont bug you with it anymore.

#34 Posted by Pwok21 (2235 posts) - - Show Bio

Current Hawkeye because of the costume.

Mostly because of the costume, sense of humor and the fact I'd feel more useful on The Avengers (and Secret Avengers) against the Justice League.

#35 Posted by eippihrellik (271 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt: That is true Hawkeye has had alot of marvel hotties and quite frankly i think he's way cooler than Ollie

#36 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow.

#37 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Arrow. He's rich, after all.

#38 Posted by xtremekidx (576 posts) - - Show Bio

green arrow simply cause of BC!!

#39 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Ollie because:

1 - Money

2 - Black Canary

3 - Chloe (in Smallville)

4 - Facial Hair

#40 Posted by Squalleon (4032 posts) - - Show Bio

@PowerHerc said:

Pre-52 Green Arrow any day, every day, all day.

Online
#41 Posted by spawn_123 (1693 posts) - - Show Bio

Hawkeye

#42 Posted by CapFanboy (4520 posts) - - Show Bio

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

@eippithrellik:If you say so. I'll give you the hand to hand thing because apparently I was wrong but I'd say the rest of my reasons were pretty damn good. Why wouldn't I wan to be a young, handsome, respected and beloved high ranking Avengers member whose scored with some of the hottest chicks in the Marvel Universe, was taught by Captain America but that's just my opinion and I wont bug you with it anymore.

Don't forget the dude can swing a sword and throw shuriken like it ain't a problem. He has a bike that flies and is becoming a lot like his ultimate counterpart (which I hate) where he's able to turn anything into a weapon. Add to that he has a considerable level of strength that he needs to draw his bow and you're walking around with an assassin trained by Captain America, Swordsman and the original Trick Shot.

#43 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Definitely pre-Flashpoint Ollie. But if we're using New-52 Green Arrow, it has to be Hawkeye

#44 Posted by xxxddd (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy said:

3 - Chloe (in Smallville)

This is comic version of Ollie only.

#45 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@Jorgevy said:

3 - Chloe (in Smallville)

This is comic version of Ollie only.

Smallville continuity exists in comic form too, so...

#46 Posted by xxxddd (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy:So Ollie went out with Chloe?

#47 Posted by SmashBrawler (5410 posts) - - Show Bio

@xxxddd said:

@Jorgevy:So Ollie went out with Chloe?

No, no, I think he means there are Smallville comic books out there (since you said "comic version only"). However, Chloe did exist in the main DCU shortly before the reboot. She only dated Jimmy Olsen, though.

#48 Posted by xxxddd (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

@SmashBrawler: Oh I get it now.

#49 Posted by xxxddd (3565 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

Green Arrow.

I don't if it's okay for the creator of the thread to admit his bias, but, although I like the mu better, I choose Ollie over Clint.

#50 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Hawkeye