#1 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18355 posts) - - Show Bio

i mean have you really lashed out , even for a second , why ? i'v done it plenty of times, have you? and how do you act when you go nuts?

#2 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20427 posts) - - Show Bio

Multiple times, but only briefly before calming myself down.

#3 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18355 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Multiple times, but only briefly before calming myself down.

why? i've gone nuts mostly because of my friends , when they just push the limit

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20427 posts) - - Show Bio

Mostly friends when they play around too much, but it's rare. Sometimes my family members, like my aunt or mom, but that is even rarer.

#5 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18355 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: yeah, it takes me a while to built it up, and the u just burst, i only see red and practically yell at anyone

#6 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20427 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha. Yeah. It takes a lot to make me mad. These Internet trolls don't even make me mildly upset. I find them amusing. It's funny how sad they are.

#7 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18355 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Ha. Yeah. It takes a lot to make me mad. These Internet trolls don't even make me mildly upset. I find them amusing. It's funny how sad they are.

took the words out of my mouth, only people like my best friends who know me well can tick me off, and even they find that very hard

#8 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Not in a long time. But yes.

#9 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

I helped beat a child to death whose only wish was to be a Robin, Batman could be proud of.

#10 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18355 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

I helped beat a child to death whose only wish was to be a Robin, Batman could be proud of.

emmmm......Okay???

#11 Edited by The_Tree (7879 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to quite a bit when I was younger, but it takes a lot more for me to lose my s### nowadays. But that doesn't mean it doesn't still happen. Usually I'll just go into my backyard and shout expletives if I'm really mad, or I'll go out there and take a few cans full of soda with me, shake them up, then throw them as hard as I can until they practically just explode.

#12 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18355 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

Not in a long time. But yes.

how do you act when you get angry?

#13 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: It was 9th grade. I stabbed a friend in the arm with a sharpened pencil. :P

#14 Posted by Mr_Winchester (710 posts) - - Show Bio

Family and how shit pans out in general. The reason I suppose is I feel I'm being picked as an outlet for everyones negativity. The strength to subside the anger is one everyone has but not one which can be easily accesed.

#15 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34361 posts) - - Show Bio

my anger is constant and cold

#16 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@TheCrowbar said:

emmmm......Okay???

The names the crowbar. The child was Jason Todd.

#17 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18355 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@TheAcidSkull: It was 9th grade. I stabbed a friend in the arm with a sharpened pencil. :P

i haven't done anything like that......YET!!! but i did repeatedly punch my friend in the face , it was 6th grade or something like that

#18 Posted by Mr_Winchester (710 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCrowbar said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@TheCrowbar said:

emmmm......Okay???

The names the crowbar. The child was Jason Todd.

lol you're such a joker.

#19 Posted by Loki9876 (3053 posts) - - Show Bio

not really I've got angry but I haven't ever been very angry.

#20 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18355 posts) - - Show Bio

@Loki9876 said:

not really I've got angry but I haven't ever been very angry.

thats actually really good, that means you are very patient , me on the other hand....

#21 Posted by nightwing91 (3912 posts) - - Show Bio

Moments ago actually. But it's been building up for several weeks.

#22 Posted by The Stegman (25529 posts) - - Show Bio

I try to control my emotions, cause I get angry all the time..you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

#23 Edited by JediXMan (31250 posts) - - Show Bio

I have, yes. Very rare for me. In general, only people who know me extremely well can tell when I'm angry.

#24 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20427 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@TheCrowbar said:

emmmm......Okay???

Jason Todd joke.

@The Stegman said:

I try to control my emotions, cause I get angry all the time..you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.

Oh shizz, we got a Hulk in here!

#25 Posted by KingUranus (218 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

i mean have you really lashed out , even for a second , why ? i'v done it plenty of times, have you? and how do you act when you go nuts?

Lash out on users of this site?

Nah... They not worth it.

#26 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

not really, atleast not in the way of losing it. Maybe once, I think, it started a fight but it was too long ago can't remember. Usually I dont do it, I try to stay calm, otherwise my super powers will come out and I will mutate and I may not be able to control them

#27 Posted by coolguyr99 (3019 posts) - - Show Bio

I occasionally Hulk out.

#28 Posted by Selinaky (677 posts) - - Show Bio

I usually have a good temper, but when I get angry I go very quiet. I don't often shout or anything.

#29 Edited by GreenFuse (295 posts) - - Show Bio

A couple times in the past. I'm pretty controlled and don't anger easily. It doesn't feel good to blow up at people. I feel like shit almost immediately afterwards.

#30 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1462 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, but I've never done anything serious. Screamed, beat someone until they didn't want to fight back, granted they tend to have very little endurance.

#31 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to get nuts, like throwing video game controllers, as a kid. Now I just bottle it up and try to sort it out later.

#32 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18355 posts) - - Show Bio

@KingUranus said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

Lash out on users of this site?

Nah... They not worth it.

not the users, real life

#33 Posted by acer51 (2253 posts) - - Show Bio

I lose it all the time.

People don't like it when that happens (:

#34 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

No, I get irritated, but I can only think of a few times in my entire life when I've been mad and I've never lashed out or lost it.

#35 Posted by sesquipedalophobe (4786 posts) - - Show Bio

I drop kicked a cereal pallet in the back room once.

#36 Posted by The_Peter_Cosmic (401 posts) - - Show Bio

It's very uncommon now, but used to be far more common.

#37 Posted by TDK_1997 (15085 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.A lof of times.I get angry really easily.