#1 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8763 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a dream I was loki and black adam was coming at me n I'm freaking out trying to figure out how to escape fianly I suddenly knew how to use my powers n I caused him allusions n it distracted him long enough for me to escape it was scary it felt so real being chased like that. Has anyone ever had a crazy comic dream

#2 Posted by joshmightbe (24688 posts) - - Show Bio

I once dreamed I was Bob, Agent of Hydra. It was horrible.

#3 Edited by RustyRoy (13825 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to have these kind of dreams when I was a kid, maybe it was because I used to read comics most of the time and think about them all the time, Sometimes I had nightmares where I was Spider-Man and Joker was trying to kill me but other times I had dreams about Power girl and She-Hulk.

#4 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8763 posts) - - Show Bio

@rustyroy: i like the powergirl n shehulk plz explain

#5 Posted by Xwraith (21320 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember having a dream where I met Nightcrawler when I was 13. He was my favorite at the time.

#6 Posted by DH69 (4193 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a dream where I was friends with Garfield...

#7 Posted by RustyRoy (13825 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21: Do I need to? I know that you got the idea of what kind of dreams I had.

#8 Posted by Bruxae (14008 posts) - - Show Bio

All the time man, all the time.

Just a few weeks ago I dreamt I was superman and freaking heatvisioned my entire hometown, yes I enjoyed it.

#9 Posted by i_like_swords (17248 posts) - - Show Bio

Once I had a dream that IT the clown was about to attack me in the shower, when suddenly through the doorway flies Captain Americas shield right at the clowns skull. Then I woke up and realized Cap saw my dick and I need my head examined.

#10 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6460 posts) - - Show Bio

I had a dream that I was fighting with Thor and Iron Man when I accidentally shot and killed Iron Man, which caused Thor to try to kill me. Scary....

#11 Posted by comicace3 (6579 posts) - - Show Bio

I dreamed I was batman.... The weird thing about my dream was... I was putting on my bat-suit over and over again... ya know they way they interpret it in the movies, and video games ( first pants, then armored upper-body clothing, then boots, then gloves, and then cape and then mask) .... I never fought anybody in my dream, I was just in the bat cave doing that same sh!t over and over again!

#12 Posted by Tacos_Kickass (844 posts) - - Show Bio

Its not really a comic world, but I had a dream when I was around 7 that I was watching Godzilla and some other monster fight out in some desert, it was pretty epic.

#13 Edited by Dabee (2399 posts) - - Show Bio

No, but I had a dream someone was writing on all of my comics. It would have been less stressful to dream I was fighting the Joker.

#14 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8763 posts) - - Show Bio

@bruxae: that rocks it be cool to have those ablities for real if u cud have a bunch of powers based off comic chachaters who wud they be n why

#15 Edited by kgb725 (6440 posts) - - Show Bio

i dreamed i was the hulk and the rulk was fightin me and i kept getting stronger but i couldnt hurt him so i ran away

#16 Posted by colonyofcells (2038 posts) - - Show Bio

I've had a dream this year wherein Joker had somebody tied up and Joker blows up the poor guy.

#17 Edited by Yung ANcient One (4885 posts) - - Show Bio

I've had dreams where I was in a video game, in a cartoon, in a movie, but in a comic... I can't say I have.

If I have it was when I was younger and I forgot about it because it wasn't as memorable to me for some reason.

The closes thing was being in my old house where I used to live, that was on the moon for some reason (no gravity) and the Horseman of Apocalypse "War" from Uncanny X-Force was trying to kill me.

I was scared but I had bombs and it was more exciting than frighting to fight him.

^^^^

I had ^this^ dream last year.

( + )