#1 Edited by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

We all had a favorite character or two. This site can def change your opinion in multiple ways. Anything from discovering new characters and reading new comics or seeing your characters on the battles boards. Who were your favorites when you were young in comics? Are they the same? Has this site changed your opinion?

Mine were flash hulk and bats because of shows when i was young. This site totally changed my opinion because i discovered way more characters and really got into comics

#2 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules has officially replaced Thor as my number one Marvel hero. Sorry, Thor.

#3 Edited by Mattersuit (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

This site made me read Hunter Killer.

Thank you.

#4 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by PowerHerc (84333 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules has officially replaced Thor as my number one Marvel hero. Sorry, Thor.

That is awesome!

#7 Edited by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

@powerherc: The Mighty Thorcules arc was hilarious.

#8 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (10173 posts) - - Show Bio

It hasn't given me an absolute 'favorite' character, but it has given me more characters that I like. Like Scourge the Hedgehog.

#9 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6503 posts) - - Show Bio

This site got me hooked on both Jason Todd, Bane and Harley Quinn. Thanks CV for opening me up to these awesome characters! :)

#10 Posted by PowerHerc (84333 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorites are pretty much the same, though I will say that debating with Cap/Ultimate Cap simply heightens my love for those characters. Represent!

But the site and the discussion/debates have made me have a deeper respect for characters that I wouldn't care for otherwise.

#12 Posted by The_Tree (7522 posts) - - Show Bio

I started out a Batman fan through the cartoons, then kind of shifted into Teen Titans territory with its cartoon, and then interest started to fade. After getting into comic book movies, I'd read about more obscure heroes online, such as Booster Gold. Booster Gold is my favorite hero, and that is because of curiosity, personal interest, and internet exploration.

#13 Edited by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

All time favorite Dc Bane,

All time favorite Marvel, Punisher, Deadpool, Wolverine, Captain America

#14 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope I still love Flash and Spiderman although I had no idea about Barry and Wally difference I thought they were the same.