Has the Joker and Bane ever worked together before?

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

.......and if they have did they get along with each other? If they haven't worked together do you think they would get along with each other if they did decide to work together?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jmarshmallow
Loading Video...

Jmarshmallow

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm not really a Bat expert, and I don't know if they've worked together (I don't think they have in the comics), but my take is;

1) No one in their right mind works with the Joker if they can at all help it. Joker's associates have a habit of ending up dead, or at least messed up. He's like a rabid dog that has somehow figured out how to trick people into thinking he's not completely rabid all the time, just sort of rabid some of the time.

2) Bane is cool, calculating, methodical, deliberate. Joker is loud, obnoxious, chaotic, completely out of his freaking mind. Even if some weird circumstances forced them to work together, I really doubt Bane would actually like working with the Joker. But, he's a professional, so he would deal with it as long as he had to.

Joker... I dunno. Sometimes it seems to me he's happy to work with anyone. And if he ends up not being happy with them, then he'll cheer himself up by killing them (or maybe someone else) in some perversely creative way. The Joker actually seems pretty good at keeping himself entertained.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Bane's code of honor and deliberate, patient approach would cause him to clash with Joker and Bane would outright deny him partnership. In fact, Bane despises most of the other Bat villains.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By TheComedian_

Bane wouldn't work with Bane. He hates him. A lot of Batvillains hate Joker, lol.

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

.......and if they have did they get along with each other? If they haven't worked together do you think they would get along with each other if they did decide to work together?

They've met one time before, and that was during the No Man's land saga, in which Bane beat the crap out of Joker, broke his hand by squeezing it and one shotted Harley Quinn in public, in front of a crowd of people.

Bane made it clear that he was disgusted by the Joker. With that, Joker's massive ego would have him retaliate for his public humiliation at the hands of Bane, rather than work with him.