Harrison wells and the yellow suit(CW flash)

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

Why do people think harrison wells is the reverse flash? Sure he is connected to almost everything that is happening, but why do they think he is the man in the yellow suit? Just because he has one?

Reverse flash is already an established character, but some people are 100% sure he is the reverse flash.

Any ideas on the reverse flash and harrison wells is welcomed.

jackmarx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Well as we all know the reverse flash(to barry allen) Eobard Thawne was a scientist from the future who recreated the accident that gave barry his powers.Harrison wells definitely has shown traits that he is from the future plus he had the reverse flash suit in his secret hideout and the reverse flash barry fights is most probably him from another place in time.

Leatherface003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Leatherface003

I don't think Harrison Wells is reverse flash.My theory would be by seeing the episodes,is that Harrison Wells created Reverse Flash in future and somehow he got out of his control and now he is here in the present to prepare Barry in order to stop him also to prepare him to face the incoming danger(Infinity Crisis).

The way Wells cares about Barry no way he is reverse flash.But if he is somehow(arguable)he won't be prof. Zoom.He will be Zoom who is actually Wally's nemesis who constantly challenges Wally to make him greater.Up until now Wells is no way seems an enemy of Barry but if that changes that would mean huge character development on Harrison Well's part.

donttellmymom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Harrison Wells is reverse flash.My theory would be by seeing the episodes,is that Harrison Wells created Reverse Flash in future and somehow he got out of his control and now he is here in the present to prepare Barry in order to stop him also to prepare him to face the incoming danger(Infinity Crisis).

The way Wells cares about Barry no way he is reverse flash.But if he is somehow(arguable)he won't be prof. Zoom.He will be Zoom who is actually Wally's nemesis who constantly challenges Wally to make him greater.Up until now Wells is no way seems an enemy of Barry but if that changes that would mean huge character development on Harrison Well's part.

I agree with this. Wells is obviously connected to the Reverse Flash, but I don't think that he is the reverse flash.

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I've read some theories floating around the Internet, and here's my theory, which is kind of a combination of the theories I've read. I think there are two Reverse Flashes. Think about it. The Reverse Flash who murdered Barry's mother didn't have the glowing red eyes. The one who made the appearance in "The Man Man in the Yellow Suit" did. Also, Reverse Flash didn't kill Eddie Thawne, probably because he's the second Reverse Flash.

But hey, it's just a theory.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because he made the voice of the Reverse Flash by vibrating his vocal cords. Because suddenly he regenerated of his wounds.