HarleyPool - Is Harley Quinn and Deadpool a good couple?

jokersgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By jokersgal

Poll HarleyPool - Is Harley Quinn and Deadpool a good couple? (14 votes)

Yes! 50%
No. 29%
Eh.. 21%

I need your guys' opinions

• 
jokersgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jokersgal

I just don't know what to think about this fanfic

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2 the_stegman  Moderator

Meh, wouldn't work, team up, but not romantic.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the only real romantic partner for Harley is Ivy.

jokersgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I disagree completely. Ivy is just as abusive as the Joker, just without the acknowledgement of having a sexual relationship.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mark_stephen said:

I disagree completely. Ivy is just as abusive as the Joker, just without the acknowledgement of having a sexual relationship.

I don't think anyone is as abusive as the Joker is, Ivy never tried to kill her after all. I think Ivy's patience is strained by Harley's eternally screwball behavior, but I think there's true love between them.

jokersgal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jokersgal

@mark_stephen said:
@jokersgal said:
@mark_stephen said:

I don't think anyone is as abusive as the Joker is, Ivy never tried to kill her after all. I think Ivy's patience is strained by Harley's eternally screwball behavior, but I think there's true love between them.

In the Gotham Adventures, Ivy does get physical by strangling her and wrestling with her, calling her names too. No, Ivy hasn't tied Harley to a rocket, but she has tried to hurt her. Ivy is always losing her temper, calling Harley a screw-up and stupid, she abandons her and blames her when things go wrong, she ignores Harley when she's distracted with other things, and she just straight up hurts her feelings and takes advantage of her. Joker has done all of these things as well. And what comics are you talking about? The New 52? Because I don't see any love between them, but I do think Harley seeks out for Ivy's attention. Unless you're talking about the New 52, and don't even get me started on N52H topic.

Regardless of all that, this topic is about HarleyPool, Ivy wasn't even in the question.

cbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 1268

#7  Edited By cbishop

While an interesting question, this should really be in the General Discussion forum. @wildvine, would you mind relocating this, please?

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

I really love the idea of Venom (Eddie Brock) and Harley Quinn. I think Harley would really sympathize with Venom's tragic past and how everybody he loved pretty much abandoned him and threw him away like garbage, and how he constantly tries to do the right thing but nobody trusts him. In turn, I think Venom would really sympathize with how abused Harley is and how she's constantly treated like garbage and try to help her be truly happy. Plus, I think that the idea of the symbiote getting jealous of Eddie Brock and becoming hostile and violent to Harley, creating this kind of tragic "Beauty & The Beast" romance between the two.

Avatar image for deactivated-57b9eaaf41cf6
deactivated-57b9eaaf41cf6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly think that they are not a good couple. Sure, Deadpool is crazy but he is a different type of crazy compared to Harley Quinn. I can't imagine the two together because of that.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does people think a couple made by two character that they see as the same would make a good couple?

It would be boring and flat.

So do not want.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points