Harely Quinn goes good and needs a new name

acehero89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What if Harely Quinn went straight and joined Batman. What would be her new name.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why would she join Batman ?

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Why does she need a new name?

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Quinn Batwoman?

acehero89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She joins batman because she realizes what she has done and want to atone for it by helping batman. She needs a new name because Harley Quinn is associated with killing and the Joker.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope Girl!!!

NYBreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, she ain't joining the Batfamily that's for sure. & why can't she stay a villain? I swear, this was like Catwoman a few years back when they were trying to get her to become a hero instead of robbing and stealing from people. Why change a characters alignment? The hero needs its villains in the story. Otherwise other fans of other characters (like Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, etc.) are going to ask the same thing & for them to be in doctrine to the Batfamily (i.e. Catwoman).

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nybreezy said:

Well, she ain't joining the Batfamily that's for sure. & why can't she stay a villain? I swear, this was like Catwoman a few years back when they were trying to get her to become a hero instead of robbing and stealing from people. Why change a characters alignment? The hero needs its villains in the story. Otherwise other fans of other characters (like Poison Ivy, Mr. Freeze, etc.) are going to ask the same thing & for them to be in doctrine to the Batfamily (i.e. Catwoman).

While I generally agree with your sentiment, not every character is a villain for the same reasons. For example, Freeze and Ivy could work as heroes (at least, Freeze could pre-Flashpoint.) Most of Batman's foes suffer from some sort of psychosis which is arguably the sole reason why they are villains.

Catwoman at best is a kleptomaniac, but that's a lot less dangerous than Two-Faces Schizophrenia and/or Multiple Personality Disorder, or whatever he has.

Harley Quinn is probably more a case of Stockholm Syndrome, from the outset. However, Joker is far more gone than she is.

Some characters have heroic potential. Even if it's not realized, like Mr. Freeze, (pre-Flashpoint.) Some work better solely as Villains. It works for some because they probably work better in one role than another and if it's pretty interchangeable, don't set anything in stone.

She joins batman because she realizes what she has done and want to atone for it by helping batman. She needs a new name because Harley Quinn is associated with killing and the Joker.

In all honesty, I think she would rather work solo or join the Birds of Prey. She really doesn't need a new name. However, I suppose if she had to change, she'd go by Ace.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's not really a villain anymore. I bet in her mind, she is already a pretty great hero. If you read her current comic, she even puts together a all-girl team to fight crime.

JuneMoone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

...Marley Schwinn. Also the scenario you mentioned would never happen.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably... Harley Quinn.

Hyper_Mode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She aligned with batman in injustice gods among us and kept the name Harley Quinn even after joker betrays her.

Straight-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

...uh, the same? What's the point of changing Ms. Quinzel's name?

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only one way to find out.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Bat-Clown.

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 13

@nybreezy said:

Not really, since the beginning of her appearances, Batman has constantly referred to Catwoman as a person that could be redeemed. It is not really new that she became a hero either, as she was taken that way in the 1970s as well.

BlueEcho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 92

User Lists: 13

In all seriousness, I think that the name The Charlatan would fit.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#19  Edited By GraniteSoldier

Isn't she pretty much an anti-hero these days? Not even a villain?

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

That would be awful.

She's already bad enough as it is.

An anti-hero Harley Quinn? Hellllll nooooooooo.