Happy (Belated) Vine-aversary to ME!

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Edited By sora_thekey

I actually just realized that last week was my Comic Vine-aversary (June 6th of 2008)
So, yeah 2 years... It has gone by really fast!

So far as accomplishments go here on the site... not many compared to many of you who are more avidly involved on the site.
My biggest Wiki contribution is for 1,058 points for Spider-Man... I have reached a total of 8,904 points on the site. I've done 18 reviews in which 6 of those were video reviews. I have posted 3,422 times int he forums... 3,423 with this one and I am the highest contributor on the Artist Show-Off forum section with 830 posts. Oh and I am stalked by 133 people and I am on level 16 (almost 17) on the site.

I actually got the chance to meet G-Man, Red LAMP , Babs and AHR these past 2 years... Which would be the highlight... that is until I get to see them again this year at SDCC.

So first I want to thank Whiskey Media for creating this amazing site and also thank you Staff and Mods for making it so awesome for me to virtually lounge in! Also: Thanks to all you users that have become my internet buddies over these past two years! 
BTW.. Remember to follow me on Twitter... and if you aren't yet follow me here on CV

-- Geo (sora_thekey) 2 year user, blogger, wiki editor of Comic Vine, and all time geek! 
xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#1  Edited By xerox_kitty

Oh wow!  Congratulations!  I'm nearing 18 months (but I didn't start editing until a few months later :)  Here's to many more enjoyable years on the Vine :)

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sora_thekey
@xerox-kitty said:
" Oh wow!  Congratulations!  I'm nearing 18 months (but I didn't start editing until a few months later :)  Here's to many more enjoyable years on the Vine :) "
Thanks... and Happy 18 Month Vine-aversary! :)
inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

Don't worry... You'll be meeting me soon as well... MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Gratz sir!

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By sora_thekey
@inferiorego said:
" Don't worry... You'll be meeting me soon as well... MWAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA  Gratz sir! "
I don't know if I should be scared or honored..  <_> 
jk... will see you soon!
Oh and Happy 3 Year Vine-aversary!
MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 26

#5  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Happy anniversary Sora.

CaptainUseless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By CaptainUseless

Happy anniversary Sora!

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

wwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppppp 

now where is my video!!!! XD 

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By sora_thekey
@.Mistress Redhead.:  YouTube didn´t let me upload it! So I need to edit it and upload it sorry!

@aztek the lost said:
" @sora_thekey: Don't mean to ruin your Vineversarry for you so I'll start with Congrats! But it's a bug that says you (and Babs) joined on June 6, 2008...every user who joined pre-Whiskey Media has their start date by default at June 6, 2008...the day Whiskey Media and ComicVine joined forces...but yeah you have posts from 2 years, 4 months ago so you've been here longer :P  so even more congrats! "

I didn´t know that! Cool! Thanks for letting me know! I´ll fix that part about Babs... 

@CaptainUseless: @Michael the Fly: <thanks!