#1 Posted by goodmoviesbad (98 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by RogueShadow (9823 posts) - - Show Bio

Not surprised.

#3 Posted by danhimself (22217 posts) - - Show Bio

well duh for Fisher...though I didn't know that Hamill was overweight

#4 Posted by JediXMan (29295 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... yeah.

Mark Hamill has to work hard now. He's not doing voice over work here.

#5 Edited by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Knew about this already. I'd just like to point this out though. New older Batman (played by a 40 year old), we will probably be seeing another Batman solo flick in a few years, Hamill's going on a Hollywood diet plan. This could all work out quite nicely.

#6 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32208 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:

Knew about this already. I'd just like to point this out though. New older Batman (played by a 40 year old), we will probably be seeing another Batman solo flick in a few years, Hamill's going on a Hollywood diet plan. This could all work out quite nicely.

Wut?

#7 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:

Wut?

Mark Hamill does the voice of the Joker in animation (and the first two Arkham games).

#8 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32208 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:
@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:

Wut?

Mark Hamill does the voice of the Joker in animation (and the first two Arkham games).

Yea, but I don't understand your post?

#9 Edited by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:
@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:

Wut?

Old Batman. Old Joker. Hamill is losing weight and is a live action actor in addition to a voice actor. Joker = Hamill.

#10 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32208 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:
@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:

Wut?

Old Batman. Old Joker. Hamill is losing weight and is a live action actor in addition to a voice actor. Joker = Hamill.

Wont happen, Hamill stopped doing the Joker because it was destroying his vocal cords

#11 Edited by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:
@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:

Wut?

Wont happen, Hamill stopped doing the Joker because it was destroying his vocal cords

That's just the voice and no he didn't. He said he wants to stop doing the Joker so that Arkham City can be like his big send-off. He's already said if they ask him to do the role in something he thinks will be even better (he's used the Killing Joke as an example) he'll gladly play the part again.

#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32208 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:
@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:

Wut?

That's just the voice and no he didn't. He said he wants to stop doing the Joker so that Arkham City can be like his big send-off. He's already said if they ask him to do the role in something he thinks will be even better (he's used the Killing Joke as an example) he'll gladly play the part again.

Akham City was his big send off because that was the last thing he did. No what he said was the only thing he would ever return for is the Killing Joke.

#13 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:
@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:

Wut?

Akham City was his big send off because that was the last thing he did. No what he said was the only thing he would ever return for is the Killing Joke.

Please rephrase that last sentence, as I'm not really sure what you're saying. If you don't mind, that is.

#14 Edited by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:
@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:

Wut?

Anyway a fan asked him on twitter if he would be willing to come back for Arkahm 3 and he said "Never say never". Heres another quote from him: "I don't wanna stick around so long that people get sick of me, and I thought after Arkham Asylum, 'That's as good as it will ever get'". He changed his mind when he saw the script for Arkham City, and thought it was better than Asylum. He just wants to end on a high note.

#15 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32208 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:
@jonny_anonymous said:

@dctv3363 said:

Wut?

Please rephrase that last sentence, as I'm not really sure what you're saying. If you don't mind, that is.

Hamill said he was retiring from doing the Joker but if DC/WB ever decided to make the Killing Joke then that would be the one project he would get involved with.

#16 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32208 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@dctv3363 said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

Hamill said he was retiring from doing the Joker but if DC/WB ever decided to make the Killing Joke then that would be the one project he would get involved with.

So you agree that he's willing to return to the role?

Not for a prolonged set of time and not for a live action film

I know it's unlikely, but I think he would probably do it if they actually asked him too.