#1 Edited by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

both are pilots and both are ladies men and both have an attitude and they both hang out with a alien side kick

#2 Edited by HyperViper97 (1342 posts) - - Show Bio

Chewbacca is a better wingman than kilowag/sinestro. That's all

#3 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21878 posts) - - Show Bio

In before ShawnBabys need to post battle forum rules!

#4 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12205 posts) - - Show Bio

@tazzmission: This is an amazing battle thread, completely deserving of being in the battles forum just because it presents the idea of such an epic battle. End of Sarcasm...read the rules...

Make Sure It Is a Battle

The battle forum is for actual fights between characters.

Things like 'who has the coolest power' or 'who gets the most chicks' ARE NOT BATTLES

Just because you put 'vs' in the title, does not automatically make it battle forum worthy. They should be placed in general discussion or in off-topic (depending on what they're about). As well, fights with characters who are not comic book or manga characters or haven't featured predominantly in comic books or manga (Bruce Lee vs Chuck Norris, Barney Stinson vs Joey Tribbian etc) do not belong in the battle forum, either.

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12205 posts) - - Show Bio

In before Ancient_0f_Days need to post battle forum rules!

fixed

#6 Edited by Milokill (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Han in a curbstomp.

#7 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21878 posts) - - Show Bio

@ancient_0f_days: oh come on. You and nexomaxwell need to stop taking shawnbabys thing.

#8 Posted by Thanofleeze (2875 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Hal make hard-light sex toys?

#9 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12205 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11626 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan!

#11 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13190 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal. We've only seen Han with one woman. Hals also had a number of Partners/sidekicks/and wingmen, Han just has Chewy. Han had the millenium Falcon, Hal had the Interceptor.

#12 Edited by PapiNacho (2417 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13190 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13190 posts) - - Show Bio

#15 Posted by PapiNacho (2417 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt : Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but Expanded Universe. I.e comics, books and video games.

#16 Posted by Bruxae (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

Han Solo by far I think.

#17 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, if you just know the films, Han's basically got one girl. If you count the expanded universe stuff though, I'd give him the edge.

List of his notable romances:

I'm not sure how many notable romances Hal has had, but none of the above are the physical equivalent of a 14 year old human so I'd say that gives Han a leg up. Also, Hal has the habit of going for his buddies' girls, I don't know if that makes him more or less of a ladies man. I'd say less because he a true ladies man wouldn't need to poach.

#18 Posted by Captain13 (3331 posts) - - Show Bio

Kyle stole Carol from Hal, so...

#19 Posted by jonEsherfey (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Hal Jordan.

#20 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13190 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt : Not sure if you're being sarcastic, but Expanded Universe. I.e comics, books and video games.

No sarcasm, im not that big on Star Wars

@fodigg said:

Well, if you just know the films, Han's basically got one girl. If you count the expanded universe stuff though, I'd give him the edge.

I'm not sure how many notable romances Hal has had, but none of the above are the physical equivalent of a 14 year old human so I'd say that gives Han a leg up. Also, Hal has the habit of going for his buddies' girls, I don't know if that makes him more or less of a ladies man. I'd say less because he a true ladies man wouldn't need to poach.

Can we really call it a habit if it only happens once? Hal was going after Katma long before she stared dating John, hardly poaching.Although John did poach Rose Hardin from him so i suppose thats a point out of Hal's favor.

Hal's had notable romances with

Carol Ferris-

Eve Doremus-

Olivia Reynolds-

Iona Vane-

Onu Mortu/Dorine Clay-

Jillian Cowgirl Perlman

Kari Limbo-The afforementioned "poached" egg

Arisia Rrab

Rose Hardin

and has been sought after by the likes

Doctor Light (Kimiyo Hoshi)

Crimson Fox (At least two of em)

Supergirl

Enchantress

Brik

Hell, there was one story where an alien woman fell in love with Hal from lightyears away and traveled all the way to Earth to be with him, also have we all forgotten the infamous threesome two certain Birds Of Prey? can Mr. Solo best that?

#21 Posted by frogdog (3251 posts) - - Show Bio

@papinacho said:

@fodigg said:

Can we really call it a habit if it only happens once? Hal was going after Katma long before she stared dating John, hardly poaching.Although John did poach Rose Hardin from him so i suppose thats a point out of Hal's favor.

Carol Ferris-

Eve Doremus-

Olivia Reynolds-

Iona Vane-

Onu Mortu/Dorine Clay-

Jillian Cowgirl Perlman

Arisia Rrab

Rose Hardin

Supergirl

Enchantress

Brik

Hell, there was one story where an alien woman fell in love with Hal from lightyears away and traveled all the way to Earth to be with him, also have we all forgotten the infamous threesome two certain Birds Of Prey? can Mr. Solo best that?

I thought supergirl was underaged...

#22 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13190 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@papinacho said:

@fodigg said:

Carol Ferris-

Eve Doremus-

Olivia Reynolds-

Iona Vane-

Onu Mortu/Dorine Clay-

Jillian Cowgirl Perlman

Arisia Rrab

Rose Hardin

Supergirl

Enchantress

Brik

I thought supergirl was underaged...

she was. didnt stop her from throwing herself all over him. she did the same thing to Dick Grayson i believe. needless to say neither gave into her advances.

#23 Posted by frogdog (3251 posts) - - Show Bio
#24 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13190 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

@avenging_x_bolt: Can't have heroes giving into jailbait...

Yup, thats what killed Deathstroke's anti-hero career.

Kyle stole Carol from Hal, so...

Just saw that.......cant say im mad about it though.

#25 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt: I recall Jordan attacking Stewart after Katma Tui's death because he was still holding a torch for her or something. Does that not count? I may have misread the context of that scene, but it sure seemed like a dick move. "Oh, your wife is dead, let me punch you because she WAS MINE!"

Of course that only makes two, but trends have been assumed from less in comics.

#26 Posted by TazzMission (5488 posts) - - Show Bio

@papinacho said:

@fodigg said:

Carol Ferris-

Eve Doremus-

Olivia Reynolds-

Iona Vane-

Onu Mortu/Dorine Clay-

Jillian Cowgirl Perlman

Arisia Rrab

Rose Hardin

Supergirl

Enchantress

Brik

true but han has leia who is royalty now a member of the new galactic senate has a alliance plus you know destroying the whole empire sort of thing as well. oh and he does have a brother in law who is a jedi and han hmself has jedi twins soooooooooooooooo what exactly does hal have other than the green lantern ring again?

#27 Posted by PowerHerc (84035 posts) - - Show Bio

It should be Han.

#28 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (13190 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

@avenging_x_bolt: I recall Jordan attacking Stewart after Katma Tui's death because he was still holding a torch for her or something. Does that not count? I may have misread the context of that scene, but it sure seemed like a dick move. "Oh, your wife is dead, let me punch you because she WAS MINE!"

Of course that only makes two, but trends have been assumed from less in comics.

Really? are you sure you're not mistaking her for Rose Hardin? I also recall Hal being pretty nice to John bout Katma despite the fact that John blamed him for her death.

@tazzmission said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@papinacho said:

@fodigg said:

Carol Ferris-

Eve Doremus-

Olivia Reynolds-

Iona Vane-

Onu Mortu/Dorine Clay-

Jillian Cowgirl Perlman

Arisia Rrab

Rose Hardin

Supergirl

Enchantress

Brik

true but han has leia who is royalty now a member of the new galactic senate has a alliance plus you know destroying the whole empire sort of thing as well. oh and he does have a brother in law who is a jedi and han hmself has jedi twins soooooooooooooooo what exactly does hal have other than the green lantern ring again?

How are any of these relevant"ladies man" type things? But i'll humor you "Galactic Senate" Senate doesn't mean much to a guy who:

1.I currently the leader of the Green Lantern Corps,

2.former embodiment of God's Wrath and later redemption,

3.Host to the entities of Life,Fear and Death itself

3.was uncle and caretaker to Helen Jordan who was destined to become one of the next great cosmic entities.

4. a Founder of the Justice League,arguably the greatest superhero team ever formed whose existence influences the entire multiverse for centuries to come

5. has fought threats far bigger than punk ass Darth Vader and his sissy empire, etc Volthoom, Superman Prime,Anti Monitor, Krona, Manhunter, Emotional Entites, Nekron and the Black Lanterns

lmao Galactic senate my ass.

#29 Edited by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@fodigg said:

Really? are you sure you're not mistaking her for Rose Hardin? I also recall Hal being pretty nice to John bout Katma despite the fact that John blamed him for her death.

It's possible. Lemme check.

Yup. Rose Hardin. I was confusing the two. The scene where Rose is defending Stewart's actions to Jordan ends with Stewart waking up and introducing the resurrected Katma Tui, when the whole thing had a romance going between Rose and Stewart. Just got that mixed up somehow. Thanks for pointing it out!

#30 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13190 posts) - - Show Bio

@fodigg said:

@avenging_x_bolt said:

@fodigg said:

It's possible. Lemme check.

Yup. Rose Hardin. I was confusing the two. The scene where Rose is defending Stewart's actions to Jordan ends with Stewart waking up and introducing the resurrected Katma Tui, when the whole thing had a romance going between Rose and Stewart. Just got that mixed up somehow. Thanks for pointing it out!

No problem. It was an easy mistake to make.

#31 Posted by Captain13 (3331 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't see why these two are compared when Hal is like Maverick from Top Gun and therefore nothing like Han

#32 Edited by mikex20 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

Han Solo is your best example of a movie ladies man? James Bond is the ultimate ladies man.