Guardians of the Galaxy Thought

Avatar image for captainstarlord
CaptainStarlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alright so i was pondering while re-reading Guardian of the Galaxy (the 2013 one) and when i saw this something hit me.

Now let me state this is just an opinion, just food for thought so please don't chew me up like the Annihilation Wave did Xandar.

Ok here it is:

No Caption Provided

Alright so if you look almost everything in this image has happened or will happen sometime soon. The 2 biggest ones being Young Jean Grey on the far right which is the arc going on now, and Captain Marvel on the left who will be join the Guardians soon.

Now what if Marvel decided to bring back Richard Rider and the image on the top right was some cry for help that (let's say) Mantis or Jean gets from the Cancerverse. I think its would be awesome since Rich is one of my favorite characters.

Again this is all highly unlikely but I'd like to hear with you all think of this idea

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2 JediXMan  Moderator

... man, that is a horrible costume.

Sorry, I have no real input. But I saw that picture and felt obligated to say that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Why does Pete look like he's 15 years old?

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Would that not make the current Nova slightly pointless though?

Avatar image for captainstarlord
CaptainStarlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maccyd: Good point. Why not have him join the guardians? Or Team up with Sam for a few issues? Or create a separate series called Nova Corps <--- terrible name. But there other possiblities. Dammit I just miss the Gold Domes

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wtf happened to Peter's old helmet, Marvel?