#1 Posted by Extremis (3326 posts) - - Show Bio

First new comic of mine that I read today and it was great. Can't wait for the next issue. This is rapidly becoming one of my favorite titles. I like this team and can't wait to see what kind of (other) trouble they'll get themselves into.

I like that its also a humorous book and I was thinking that's the way they'd approach the upcoming movie. But I guess we'll see!

By the way, what's going on with Groot? He's rather "still" in this one lol.

#2 Posted by Fenderxx (356 posts) - - Show Bio

Blam .. Murdered you. and your right OMG when it kept flashing back over the groot just growing, I was dying laughing, Great series, I really dont think they need Iron man in this series, just focus on the team, they are great !

#3 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

@fenderxx:

Yeah, Iron Man doesn't seem to really be doing anything. Hopefully that'll change later on, though.

I'm probably going to get grilled by Captain Britain fans for this, but I thought this was hilarious. XD

Anyway, This series has been great, and this issue was the best yet. I can hardly wait for the next one.

#4 Edited by Extremis (3326 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I see Iron Man being phased out at some point.

Also that Godkiller armor is just awful. Can we ban Greg Land from ever designing Iron Man armors again. Iron Man desperately needs a makeover Adi Granov style.