Guardians 3000

eamon542000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

I'm gonna preface this with stating this isn't a hate post or anything of the sort. I've decided to drop the current GOTG book; I find it poorly written and dislike how often it crosses over with Bendis(current writer) other comics. Thankfully I've found Guardians 3000 written by Dan Abbnett, the guy who wrote the GOTG run that made me love the characters. The point of this post is to say if your like me and dislike the current GOTG run please please please give this book a try, even if your someone who is unfamilar with the characters or a long time fan I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I find it very upsetting that many of these unknown books get taken for granted or just forgotten about and the worst part it if people tried them they'd probably love em. So once again please if you dislike the current run of GOTG or hell if you do love this run and just need more space stuff in your life give Guardians 3000 some love, thanks :)

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Interesting.

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#5  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Hell yeah! Guardians 3000 is much much MUCH better than Bendis Guardians.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE BENDIS'S GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY READ GUARDIANS 3000 INSTEAD!

sinikettu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By sinikettu

I've heard nothing but praise for this title so far, so even without reading it beyond reviews I'd recommend at least picking the first issue.

I, The cheap bugger that I am, am waiting for the first titles to be added to MU to which I have a yearly subscribe.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Guardians 3000 has been very entertaining as you would expect from an Abnett written cosmic title.

I haven't been a fan at all of Bendis' run on GOTG. I read it through Infinity and tried again on the Richard Rider issues. It was frustrating to see the characters that people like Abnett made me love depicted the way that they currently are.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very good book, this is going to sound strange but I would like Abbnett to scale back the action a bit give us more info on the story he is setting the stage for.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers